The food thread

Well-Actually
I had dinner prepared from the S-part ( Sheman ? )
Six whitish/ yellow big buttons
Yeah- A very poor food :eek: It's "gocchi alla romana" which is semolina ( big cut flour :confused: ) and mix of carcinogens in the oven :D:eek:
Then "heart of a green salad" which is the center of the ...etc etc
with salt and olive oil
No mayo

k, thanks. We do a lot of stuffed mushrooms, mostly Portobellos and we're always looking for ideas.

When you say flipped over a container do you mean pre-stuffed shrooms?

Did I tell ya about stuffed pepperoni ?
The funny part is in the last, when you cut them and you flip them then you spray 'em with the tomatoes and you stick 'em in the oven when it's ended
BUT you had just turn on the upper grill resistance:headshot:

Tonight we are doing Aussie farmed Abalone. It will be woked with yellow onion for a short time after being subjected to a 30 minute Cal marinade of:
Water
Soy Sauce
Cane vinegar
Raw cane sugar
Fresh Ginger, sliced
Dried Cardamom pods, crushed
Cloves, crushed

The marinade will be cooked and used as a dipping sauce along with a bias sliced green onion decoration.

We're also having them tiny little cuttlefish but it's only 2 something in the afternoon so not too sure what's gonna happen there.

To give you perspective, that cutting board is 15" long and you are seeing most of it. The Abalone was a nice snack. One day I hope to experience something a little more.

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 100
$50/lb fresh in the shell here (for that kind of money, I settle for scallop sashimi)

A lot of $$ for shell. U8 diver caught scallops can run $30 a lb. here, but no waste.

Missed the pic, the ones we had in Japan were huge compared to that. It was 1988 and impressing visitors with over top (by that I mean $$$ food) was required, three times a day if possible.

Last edited: