most powerful 21" woofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think they just forgot to mention it's power handling, it's brother is 1500 - 3000 W according to the site (which seems recommended amplifier power). It's sensitivity is 93.1 dB/W/m (calculated).

More importantly I think is the fact that it's underhung (you don't see that every day). So now I'm suspicious of it's actual gap height and depth.

Best regards

Edit - In a 750 litre tapped horn tuned to 20 Hz, with the right source material I needed about 1800 W to get to 30 mm peak to peak (18NLW9600).

Last edited:
I think they just forgot to mention it's power handling, it's brother is 1500 - 3000 W according to the site (which seems recommended amplifier power). It's sensitivity is 93.1 dB/W/m (calculated).

More importantly I think is the fact that it's underhung (you don't see that every day). So now I'm suspicious of it's actual gap height and depth.

Best regards

Edit - In a 750 litre tapped horn tuned to 20 Hz, with the right source material I needed about 1800 W to get to 30 mm peak to peak (18NLW9600).

Are the plans for this design readily available?

Thanks

DM :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.