Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
About four or five years ago a Chinese friend told me about this circuit, but because of the failure of heat
MUSICAL FIDLITY music quasi-complementary circuit and did not carefully read the DXAMP.

Last look, I think there are some places you can tweak may be more desirable state.

I am interested in long-term ultra-low distortion amplifier design.

Adjustable resistors in the input above, will continue to adjust the input level of the open-loop GM.
I consider this position in amateur conditions, the best way to use fixed. Obviously, this will affect the stability of the entire amplifier.

I am a little amplifier stage using BD139 views. Because the instrument from the simulation and testing, we will find
Smaller power transistors, smaller COB and higher FT.
Make high-frequency amplifier distortion and distortion even better. Used here such as 2N5551.

In my opinion, no limit on the output resistance RE. This may cause the amplifier to become special,

May be particularly vulnerable to problems HAHA.

If 2SK1058 J201 similar MOSFET, the circuit becomes more awesome.

Thank you.

This amplifier was never offered in group buys..but you know have the MKIII-Hx

Many generation younger and several generations evoluted.

Mine amplifiers, alike several others made in small quantities, will be precious in a matter of 30 or 40 years...they gonna be vintage man!

- " In the future these circuits will have the value of relics ... not only mine but all the plates produced in small numbers within this DIY forum, they will be rarities, antiquities and treasures .... amplifiers are manufactured by the thousands .... we do 50 or less kits for each model series .. little gems for their rarity, precious by the fact that you built, which creates extra value for your descendants .. one day an amplifier may be worth a lot of money for your children and grandchildren because it will be part of DIY forums, audiophile designs, will be part of the history of audio ... I'm old ... within 10 or 20 years I will be with the angels (or demons) .. then it will be worth even more, then think about it a bit."

Believe it or not... 20 or 30 years, or 40 years passes by alike a photographic camera flash..soon you will have white hairs folks.... think about it...time does not stop.

regards,

Carlos

... I'm old ... within 10 or 20 years I will be with the angels (or demons) .. then it will be worth even more, then think about it a bit."[/B]

regards,

Carlos

Carlos

Demon's ag no man !!

I am certain you will be zinging in the choir all day OR be listening to some muzuk, or be dancing a bit or be tanning in da sun or be drinking a whiskey on hot rocks or be designing DX amps FOREVER !

Imagine meeting all the DIY guys there and comparing amps ! What a brainstorm that will be. However I am not so certain about meeting all the ex wives....

Regards

Jozua

Last edited:
Allow me to introduce you, me and my friends Nanang are from Indonesia… we plan to try one of your favourite amplifier. One of DX serries…at this time we are following your thread about dx amps in diyaudio forum even with lacks of English (because of English is not my mother tonque). I am sorry…
Could you suggest wich one is appropriate for us. We need some 100 Watt each mono rail. I saw some videos on You tube, they are so impressive. I follow the Mr Greg’s website too. There are some models make me little confusing because of lack of knowledge ha ha ha.
Best regards
Arif Budiyanto

Hello Stevenlsm... welcome!

Arifbudiyanto... 100 watts can be achieved, easy...over 8 ohms, with the MKII Supercharged.

English is not my mother language too..and i am also have problems....this site i will show you has English and Portuguese....here you have the link (click in this small signal)...open and save all files there... study each one of them..in the assembly guide you will have instructions (image attached)

The PCBoard you will see can fit 4 different models... the Blame MKII Supercharged is the one you should assemble..and search for instructions about the parts that has identification numbers, as R1, R10, C2, C20.... these ones are the replaceable parts... the ones you will substitute in order to build one or other different model.... the majority of parts have values already printed over the board.... search all files and you will have instructions and charts..also go to the Dx Blame MKII Supercharged thread and you will have all you need...i have made threads to avoid me to instruct people one by one...there we have all stuff posted for you to enjoy and to let uncle charlie free to do other designs.

Read the entire thread..from the first to the last post..if a doubt remain, then ask in that thread (not here) something you have doubts....but after your reading..not before:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...tions-dx-blame-mkii-supercharged-release.html

This thread here is to Dx amplifier..not the Supercharged.... post there your doubts after reading all thread.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Assembly guide.jpg
    Assembly guide.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Another option is to buy Chinese pirate copies.... they are just unavoidable

from time to time appear one or two selling.... well... the amplifier is really very good.

Interesting is their price..unbeatable!... we just cannot run group buys because of them...we cannot have 14 bucks for a single board when they offer this small price including components.

So, actually, despite i dislike a lot non authorized copies...i do think if i had money to apply on that i would buy 100 and offer them to our communitty for a very little price.... so..... cooperating with our community instead to go behaving selfish and thinking only in my own bad feelings about the stuff.

Thinking more about the stuff...i am not the circuit owner...no one owns the technology..this came to us from books, teachers, papers and history....it belongs to mankind development... so...my feeling about are selfish, and their lack of decense can be substituted be "a service to the audiophile community" as they are offering a very good amplifier..by a awesome price we cannot match.

I am stopping to trow stones on them...i do think you should buy...because it is a bargain to all of you...and this so nice bargain uncle charlie is unable to provide you.

Ebay has this guy..... 14 bucks.... with parts.... almost unbeliavable.

To the ones are addicted to think about conspiracies...i am not this one...i am not seeling boards or assembled amplifiers;

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Chinese pirate boards.jpg
    Dx Chinese pirate boards.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
welcome uncle Charly to "another" part of the game ...

Dont be surprized of the ebay prize ...i find it very reasonable this guy only had to copy a pcb and put together a BOM ... nothing else ...

All the rest needed for the project you ve done your shelf through the efforts of all these years....

Now in real life ...sound history prooved many many many times that the true master minds of sound never managed with the rest of the "company " ...

Look at Bob ....for example a pioneer and a mastermind of sound .... but big screwup when it comes to bussines ...

be happy uncle ... keep working for us !!!! i bet it makes your life happy and our ears happier !!!!

best regards sakis

from time to time appear one or two selling.... well... the amplifier is really very good.

Interesting is their price..unbeatable!... we just cannot run group buys because of them...we cannot have 14 bucks for a single board when they offer this small price including components.

regards,

Carlos

Hello Carlos

At this low price those pirates could use cheap or fake transistors and really cheap chineese capacitors for the pirated DX... I would be carefull and do lot of tests on the parts they included.

But for myself I would not like to support any of those pirates.

At least they value your amps since they copy them, but I doubt that they understand enough about amps to design by themself a good amp.

Bye

Gaétan

Last edited:
Let's suppose 1 million of the various DX fakes are sold around the world. Let's further assume that 1% of these have a problem and with no service manual and no build manual and no schematic and no customer service department.

Where do the 10,000 solution seekers come for help? Half of them with any sense will end up here. Do we want to provide the customer support for 5000 cheapskates who have gone blinkered and bought fakes? I would actively discourage this and have said so in some of my previous posts. If DIYaudio supports these fake purchasers, we Members are in effect supporting the fakers. I don't think we as members should be doing that. I don't think that anyone in DIYaudio should be recommending that fakers are a suitable source of DIYaudio equipment. We should be doing the opposite.

Should we consider asking that the Forum rules be changed to actually prevent us offering technical support for any faked audio equipment?

Time to find out which camp you want to be a Member of.

Last edited:
I genuinely fear the day when all our schools teach compulsory Chinese language and writing skills.
Why should that ever be necessary? Because all production will be far east based and effectively the World has become a Chinese Commonwealth.

Hopefully not while I am alive, but if we allow things to keep going the way we have seen over the last few decades, then it will be inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.