Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Juan pcboards and Zimmer pcboard features

Zimmer pcboards are made in Brazil .... Juan pcboards made in China (Shenzen)

It looks Brazilian ones are painted both sides.... this is the main difference.... and the difference of price gonna be because of that.

Zimmer informed 37.5 USD the kit,.... Juan informed 35 USD the kit... shipment for your country not included in this price... they are getting informations about and have not informed yet.

Zimmer fixed the lower price he can..also Juan..no more ask for discount... this is taking too much time for us discussing...so.... let's go with the lower price possible.

Kit includes three pcboards...one for the Supply and two pcboards for the Power Audio Amplifier.

None of these pcboards are available for shipping today.... they may accept reservation of pcboards but they gonna be shipped next month.... i have asked them to accept reservations and not to collect money yet.... till pcboards arrive their homes.

PCboards are fiberglass, 1.6 milimeters thickness, 1 once (ounce?) copper, painted white both sides with black silk screen in the Brazilian pcboard and painted blue with white silk screen in the International unit... both gonna have solder mask at the bottom... well.... almost the same to my point of view.... the difference is paint both sides against paint one side

Do not order here, or to me.... order or reservations must be sent directly to Zimmer and Juan... i hope i can dedicate myself to instructions, to make videos and to give follow up.

Juan Vargas Diaz
vargasmongo@yahoo.com

Fábio Zimmer
imap.eletro@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Uoops!... Juan made the mistake

Thank you, we gonna hold on the production to fix the stuff.

This was his last modification..... we have cutted and removed the pcboard excess.... the pcboard was tested... the mistake only in the silks screen of the power ones

Thank you!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Brazilian pcboards are painted both sides

The ones you gonna see in the video to be posted next, you gonna see a prototype ordered from the factory for testing purposes.... it is painted only in the solder side...the real pcboard will be painted both sides.

Juan is in contact with China to make it painted both sides too.... also will order a polimer to the pcboard...the CHEM1 material that makes the fiberglass more transparent and with a light green alike colour....then Juan pcboards will have better quality compared to the Brazilian ones..will have same features and better polimer to the pcboard material.

Zimmer informed that prototypes were made with a cheaper material to the pcboard itself.... not a fiberglass to the prototype to be cheap to test the pcboards...the real ones are pure fiberglass.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 365
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Fixed in the pcboard order dear Ranchu32

Thanks a lot by your help...the eagle eyed man......good!

He will order pcboard material of CHEM-1.... a polimer...a better material, a kind of better, strong and transparent fiberglass, that will increase the cost for use but will be better material for people to have.

Very good.... they are sleeping now...no problems..they have not started the production yet.

China is doing a great job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE7CqDUR4cQ

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Thanks a lot by your help...the eagle eyed man......good!

He will order pcboard material of CHEM-1.... a polimer...a better material, a kind of better, strong and transparent fiberglass, that will increase the cost for use but will be better material for people to have.

Very good.... they are sleeping now...no problems..they have not started the production yet.

China is doing a great job:

Circuit board production workflow.flv - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

Very nice work Carlos! it looks like you have been busy lately!. That chinese company looks very promising!!!;)

Busy.... we are all busy as a hell.... Juan, Zimmer and me

working as a crazy...in several foruns.

Here you have a video explaining the Dx Supply..... you know i suggest you to use a Dc regulator together the Dx Super A...so....this is something that "belongs" to the thread too:

Dx supply settings, limites da fonte Dx - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

I have worked a lot into the Dx Super A pcboard made by Zimmer

There we spend hundred hours maybe... adjusting things...technically it is the most perfect pcboard we have made.... without magnetic coupling and other kind of errors we have made in the past.

Zimmer pcboards are most arranged in line.....a little bit more "ballanced" image... alignment is awesome..but technically, Juan is even better pcboard.

So, your choice gonna be almost because of colour and how it looks..both are very good...technically a little bit better the Juan pcboard..... and Zimmer one looks really good..and was tested and passed too.

All them tested..no surprises for you.... no board with terrible mistakes or dangerous errors.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Here you have all files from Zimmer, in order for you to make at home

DIY files.

We are substituting the language in the Silk screen in advance to order the manufacturer...you will see in portuguese, but the real pcboard will be in English that is the international language to communication in between the planet people.

The Dx Supply files are posted in the Dx Supply thread.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx SA Rev02A COBRE SILK.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Dx SA Rev02A COBRE TONNER.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Dx SA Rev02A DIMENSÕES.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 230
More files from Zimmer...the Brazilian pcboard, soon available for shipment

Make your reservation if you want these ones...this will help Zimmer to order 200, 400 or 600 units.

Also make reservation for Juan international pcboards if this is your choice....he will order 50 kits only..they gonna vanish in a blink of your eyes.... because very few pcboards.

Price gonna be 37.5 for the kit...including two audio amplifier pcboards and one supply pcboard..no bargain or discount.... we arranged the same features to both pcboards.... Juan is blue with white silk screen and Zimmer is white with black silk screen....Juan is CEM-1 pcboard material (polimer) and Zimmer is fiberglass.

You have their email adress in previous posts..go direct to them.. i do not accept, myself, orders....not my job.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx SA Rev02A MASK TONNER.pdf
    51 KB · Views: 182
  • Dx SA Rev02A MASK SILK.pdf
    51 KB · Views: 186
  • Guia de montagem Dx SA Rev02A vista inferior.jpg
    Guia de montagem Dx SA Rev02A vista inferior.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
One more file about the Dx Super A - Zimmer layout

Brazilian layout now in preparation for shipment.... one month more and will be ready to go.

Juan pcboards will be available soon..but will vanish soon too because only 50 kits.

Make your reservation.... Brazilians are 180 millions...they want the pcboard too!

Dx Supply files are posted in the Dx Supply thread.... previous posts show you the link to the Dx Supply thread.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Guia de montagem Dx SA Rev02A vista superior.jpg
    Guia de montagem Dx SA Rev02A vista superior.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 508
Sounds much better.....more bass....more defined.

Harmonic distribution is different.

This one has low third harmonic compared to second harmonic (tube alike sound)

This is evolution....MKIII has power and excellent quality..this one has even more audio quality.... and power is not that bad.

I do think Zimmer has pcboard... maybe one set or two.. if you want power..then give it a try.

regards,

Carlos

We go still checking.... Dx Corporation does not give room to chance

We guarantee our quality.

Not only Zimmer,.... i am checking every detail and also Juan...not to have failures.

The red line method give us guarantee that everything we have in the schematic is really in the pcboard..also let us check if we have made too much long lines and the distance, the gap, the clearance in between them..also thickness is evaluated.... so..prior to order the manufacturer we go checking..not a double check or a triple check... each one of us check it at least 4 times.

Juan has stopped all his other activities to check his stuff too.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 998211_220049708147639_546622301_n.jpg
    998211_220049708147639_546622301_n.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 426
  • 1237069_234167380069205_1465912665_n.jpg
    1237069_234167380069205_1465912665_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 411
Last edited: