Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

I am interested...

Now ready to the international market...i am not sure about the price, but i am sure it is lower than the average price.

Maybe 45 USD or less than that (ask for price).... the kit including two amplifier pcboards and one supply pcboard (white ones)

regards,

Carlos

That sounds pretty reasonable Carlos. :D
Please count me in for at least four (4) kits.
I will PM you.
Thanks!

Well.... for you Dudainc, i gonna ask to Zimmer a special reduced price

Also for Metal, the one made the Dx Blame ST, European version, red pcboards.

Metal and you, Mr. Luis Eduardo, deserves our respect.

Please, contact Zimmer, i gonna ask him discount for you two.

Metal, if you want kit of parts, then Zimmer can provide too....or i hope so, at least he provided to me and several Brazilians...it is very confortable just to insert parts, solder and ready to go!.

But you can order supply pcboard too.... even if you want just one pcboard.

Go to Zimmer...he use to inform me only when he needs some translation..and that happened with a Slovenian friend and a French today..... but when he understand the order i really do not even know what is happening.

I do not mess with sales..... my forum will change this a little...my own forum..but here i am out of that.... all i can do is to inform what is available and what is not available.

Soon you gonna have pcboards from Juan..... maybe lower price..also lower quality too... delivery from US.

Someone from Europe is asking to distribute there too...no problems to me...all i want is to see my amplifiers spread world wide.

I have my job at the Governrnent, and this kind of job is result of a competition and i was one of the 230 winners in my whole country...this job is for life long...so...i have anything to worry from now on....it is just to relax and enjoy.. now a days i am not needing any extra money.

If one of these two guys face troubles to sell their pcboards, as they used their own money to order...then i can even send them money and they can work with prices lower than the cost.

Contact Zimmer...he use google translator...facing troubles to understand as the Slovenian asked 4 supplies and 2 audio pcboards.... then Zimmer contact me to help..otherwise he do the job.

It seems pcboards in Brazil are much cheaper than in foreign countries... Juan is asking very simple pcboards to see if he can match to make almost the same price (considering differences in quality the price may variate in the correct proportion)

This is what i can decide...to match prices.

If everything runs fine, then i will have my pcboards kit, for free, after 40 kits sold....if they face troubles.. then i will inject money to help them, the distributors.

zimmer email:

imap.eletro@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
I have built DX amps in the past and recommend them to those of you who desire a legitimate power amplifier, something more powerful than the other offerings (30-50WPC) here. Do not discredit the DX corp. because of the colorful language that DX Corp uses in its marketing literature, the company is serious about sound and quality.

Glad to see the corporation is still active and best wishes to Carlos and his projects.

Last edited:
I have built DX amps in the past and recommend them to those of you who desire a legitimate power amplifier, something more powerful than the other offerings (30-50WPC) here. Do not discredit the DX corp. because of the colorful language that DX Corp uses in its marketing literature, the company is serious about sound and quality.

Glad to see the corporation is still active and best wishes to Carlos and his projects.

Hey lgreen,

Which ones did you build? I trust your opinion.

Blessings, Terry

Thank you Uncle Carlos :)

Actually, I need one PSU PCB for 2 channels (This works OK, right?). I will contact Zimmer today, will use easy English ;)

No need to supply the parts, I can manage getting them locall while waiting for the PCB.

You are the best Carlos :D

regards - Omar

Also for Metal, the one made the Dx Blame ST, European version, red pcboards.

Metal and you, Mr. Luis Eduardo, deserves our respect.

Please, contact Zimmer, i gonna ask him discount for you two.

Metal, if you want kit of parts, then Zimmer can provide too....or i hope so, at least he provided to me and several Brazilians...it is very confortable just to insert parts, solder and ready to go!.

But you can order supply pcboard too.... even if you want just one pcboard.

Go to Zimmer...he use to inform me only when he needs some translation..and that happened with a Slovenian friend and a French today..... but when he understand the order i really do not even know what is happening.

I do not mess with sales..... my forum will change this a little...my own forum..but here i am out of that.... all i can do is to inform what is available and what is not available.

Soon you gonna have pcboards from Juan..... maybe lower price..also lower quality too... delivery from US.

Someone from Europe is asking to distribute there too...no problems to me...all i want is to see my amplifiers spread world wide.

I have my job at the Governrnent, and this kind of job is result of a competition and i was one of the 230 winners in my whole country...this job is for life long...so...i have anything to worry from now on....it is just to relax and enjoy.. now a days i am not needing any extra money.

If one of these two guys face troubles to sell their pcboards, as they used their own money to order...then i can even send them money and they can work with prices lower than the cost.

Contact Zimmer...he use google translator...facing troubles to understand as the Slovenian asked 4 supplies and 2 audio pcboards.... then Zimmer contact me to help..otherwise he do the job.

It seems pcboards in Brazil are much cheaper than in foreign countries... Juan is asking very simple pcboards to see if he can match to make almost the same price (considering differences in quality the price may variate in the correct proportion)

This is what i can decide...to match prices.

If everything runs fine, then i will have my pcboards kit, for free, after 40 kits sold....if they face troubles.. then i will inject money to help them, the distributors.

zimmer email:

imap.eletro@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

Thank you folks....many thanks Igreen, forgiven and Metal

We have found a cheap supplier..... from Shenzen China.... boards not that thick (this does not change sound)... no special features...just paint in blue and silk screen in white (also does not change audio quality).

This will result in even cheaper pcboards..... Zimmer cannot go below 35 bucks a kit or he will be in red...but Juan will be able to make a much better price.

Zimmer pcboards have a lot of extra features....the cost of production is higher..also Made in Brazil and the cost here is higher than China... despite our shipment is cheaper.

So, you will have your choice...the International pcboard layout made by Juan Vargas or the Brazilian pcboard layout made by Zimmer...both tested by me and approved.

Juan Vargas Diaz
vargasmongo@yahoo.com

Fábio Zimmer
imap.eletro@hotmail.com

I am asking Zimmer the layout for you to etch at home for free..... Juan already published layout for the first pcboard layout and he will post the improved updated version soon.

regards,

Carlos

Thanks. I have the HRIII on order. Not sure when I will receive them. In the meantime I am building the Honey Badger. It will be interesting to see the difference between these two Blameless based designs.

I had planned to order Super A from Juan but now that I hear they are of lessor quality, I may wait until the better quality boards are available.

Blessings, Terry

To offer you cheaper pcboards they must not have unobtanium

not to increase price.

Please, forgiven, do not understand cheaper as garbage because it is not the case..... cheaper in my language is not garbage...it is just lower price with removal of features that does not sound.

Pcboard thickness, if 10 percent larger or 10 percent thinner will not change sound quality..... multiple paint layers or multiple paint colours will also not change audio quality...this is the point... removal of bull sheet (paper) unused parts not to wast money ordering pcboards.... to avoid offer by high price.

The final quality may be almost the same as others you see around..but with half or one third of the price.

Do not wait for high quality, golden plated pcboards or something.... we will not do this anymore... waste of money.... we want Dx amplifier to be popular.... something everyone can reach and have...not an exclusive fashion design... quality is in the audio... that can beat all others..laughing, rolling in the floor and eating in the breakfast.

Brazilian pcboards, for a while, has more features...also price gonna be higher because of that...but i will arrange the next batch to turn it more popular.

Comparing with others you see around it gonna look almost the same...paint will not be weak, no stains on it, not bad lettering or silk screen..not wrong hole diameter or anything stupid on it...we will just remove all snake oil.... as snake oil does not sound.

Cheaper, in my language..means lower price..not garbage!

regards,

Carlos

All right...understand as lower price instead of lower quality

I am asking layout designers to provide me all data for you to etch at home.

I really do not like the selling stuff.... in the reality i hate .... Zimmer and Juan will take care of this.

My part is to create, test, build protoype, advertise and give people help and folow up.

Soon all files for you to build Brazilian layout (from Zimmer) and International layout (from Juan).

Sorry forgiven...my language is Portuguese...i know i am not that clear.

regards,

Carlos

Thanks. I have the HRIII on order. Not sure when I will receive them. In the meantime I am building the Honey Badger. It will be interesting to see the difference between these two Blameless based designs.

I had planned to order Super A from Juan but now that I hear they are of lessor quality, I may wait until the better quality boards are available.

Blessings, Terry

Looks like you are in production mode again, look forward to seeing your results. i was wondering about that honey b. might make it if i ever get back to building. With respect to dx corp, they come out with amps so frequently its hard to choose.

Files from Dx Super A - these from Juan Vargas - International main provider

Here they are.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Super A bottom.jpg
    Dx Super A bottom.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 356
  • Dx Super A size.jpg
    Dx Super A size.jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 355
  • Dx Super A size.pdf