Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Thank you dear AJT

A curiosity..... Zimmer, from German imigrants, that lives in the South of Brazil, decided to make a better pcboard from the scratch...he said was not watching Juan Vargas (awesome layout designer) pcboard..... he made his way... from the scratch....... watch the new Brazilian pcboard.

Sorry... we cannot provide you... since Brazilian Postal System, now a days, is something we cannot trust.

Colours are from Germany and Brazil, because the guy is half German...our Germans are good folks... very good guys...we live in Harmony with them..they are free to exercise their culture...their language..they speak 2 languages...we have nto problems with foreigners here..this country was built by foreigners.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Deutsche und Brasilianer sind united.jpg
    Deutsche und Brasilianer sind united.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 495
Yes, Simon...he also did a lovely work

You made lovely videos... and lovely amplifiers too...i am glad i have lovely friends doing lovely things.

You know Simon.... language is not a problem anymore.... as you know...we have google.

I have made instructions about how to make pcboards at home...DIY pcboards, to my people...but i think other guys can use it since we have google.

Watch the video:

Language is not a problem linguagem não é problema - YouTube

Original file to copy and past to word is here:

Dx Blame Super A (terceira parte)

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Yes Simon....they are attacking us again

This happened because we have invaded the place they used to reproduce and to feed themselves.... we have build a Port..... and due to that they are eating us .... in the reality this is very fair.

The place we had mangroves in the past..there, sharks had their babies and had good food.... we finished with that...now they are finishing with us!

This port is 12 kilometers south related my home.... Sharks now thinks we are barbecue...because Brazilians, sun toned (bronzed), are brown alike a barbecue.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Suape Port.jpg
    Suape Port.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 359
  • Hungry shark.jpg
    Hungry shark.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
First Kerosene bath for cleaning and to protect the solder and copper also to avoid the wax from solder paste to make a mess too. The reason why I use Kerosene is because here in Puerto Rico where I live is really close to the ocean and copper is affected by salty environments it rust the copper way too fast so since I have parts to order and I have to wait for them I do not want to risk the board to oxidize way to fast, now that the prototype board is thinned so I have a peace of mind . About why I use Kerosene is because the board will have a thin layer of oil fuel or wax protection so the humidity can not penetrate, this fuel oils or waxes are impregnate on the PCB so that helps. Yes I know Kerosene is a lighting fuel but for diy prototype is just perfect to clean a completed circuit after done soldering so all those oils and waxes from solder paste can be clean so it will give a nice better finish. I do not have the solder wick because if I had it man it will look even better is cool though :D.

Kerosene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dx Regulator first Kerosene bath - YouTube

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Dx Regulator thinned PCB2.jpg
    Dx Regulator thinned PCB2.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 535
  • thin layer of solder 1.jpg
    thin layer of solder 1.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
You can find some test videos in the signature line

They are in portuguese language, because these pcboards are distributed in Brazil...but the circuit is the same, so, performance is also alike.

Maybe you cannot understand portuguese, but you can understand waveforms and can watch them overimposed one over the other...so..comparison is simple this way.... frequencies in portuguese are the same in your language...Kilohertz is Kilohertz everywhere....so.... you do not need to speak portuguese to understand as you have a brain the same size and with the same quality as everyone in this world.

We could not distribute these pcboards from Brasil due to our lack of trust in our own postal system...but Juan Vargas is preparing International pcboards to ship from USA (UPS)... then you can track.

Enjoy.

regards,

Carlos