100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

I haven't tried it with the zobel and inductor yet. This is just with the scope attached to the output. I'll add those and retest. If those are required, why aren't they shown on the schematic?

I use speaker terminal with all amps.

Attachments

• APEX Speaker Terminal SCH.jpg
    APEX Speaker Terminal SCH.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,372
  • APEX Speaker Terminal PCB.jpg
    APEX Speaker Terminal PCB.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,306
You must ask Olaf.
I have not seen it. On scope I had a clear sine wave (see picture 20kHz).
Without Zobel and in in temporary wiring. The only difference is using other drivers. I have the 4793/1837 replaced with 2SC2238 and 2SA968 and i used NE5532 because I had this time no others.
Currently I have no other idea.

regards Olaf

Attachments

• 20kHz_Sinus.jpg
    20kHz_Sinus.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 1,238
I have not seen it. On scope I had a clear sine wave (see picture 20kHz).
Without Zobel and in in temporary wiring. The only difference is using other drivers. I have the 4793/1837 replaced with 2SC2238 and 2SA968 and i used NE5532 because I had this time no others.
Currently I have no other idea.

regards Olaf
Hi Olaf,

When testing without the zobel, did you have a dummy load attached? Mine looks fine without a load attached.

I hooked it up through a Zoble this morning and that did the trick. I learned something new today. I'll do some listening to it a little later. I have a TL072 in there right now. I have ordered some more HiFi op-amps to try out. Before a month ago I had never used an op-amp for anything but a servo. Now I have 4 amps built that use them in the signal path. Ain't DIY grand! :D

Blessings, Terry

Hi Olaf,

When testing without the zobel, did you have a dummy load attached? Mine looks fine without a load attached.

I hooked it up through a Zoble this morning and that did the trick. I learned something new today. I'll do some listening to it a little later. I have a TL072 in there right now. I have ordered some more HiFi op-amps to try out. Before a month ago I had never used an op-amp for anything but a servo. Now I have 4 amps built that use them in the signal path. Ain't DIY grand! :D

Blessings, Terry

Arcam use TL072 in many CFA amps, and Zeck use NE5534 in PT series CFA PA amps with SR 100V/uS. Sound good?
Next step class D :)
Regards

Attachments

• APEX D200..jpg
    APEX D200..jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,453
Last edited:
Hi Olaf,

Blessings, Terry

Yes, I used a dummy load. I have to big 12R 50W so parallel 6R and also parallel with 470n.