900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

I don't know about a MOSFET output stage, but I tried with a quasi-comp bipolar stage and the oscillations were incredible. Every time the negative rail switched it broke into oscillation and went into overcurrent. The same exact circuit with complementary was rock stable. The quasi-comp circuit without the rail switches was also rock-stable. The combination of the two just didn't work.

do you have Class H schematic from not working quasicomplementary and working complementary design ? can you provide

I suggest you for H class amps to use only complementary BJT output.
Regards

Thanks for Info, but can you explain me why not quasicomplentary Output Stage work with Class H ?

I want understand it..cant find any technical information why not Class H work with BJT or Mosfet or what the problem is

other thing is, Im lovin quasicomplentary Mosfet Output Stage Sound in PA, Im worry to hear Class H should be impossibile

Thanks for Info, but can you explain me why not quasicomplentary Output Stage work with Class H ?

I want understand it..cant find any technical information why not Class H work with BJT or Mosfet or what the problem is

other thing is, Im lovin quasicomplentary Mosfet Output Stage Sound in PA, Im worry to hear Class H should be impossibile
On negative side you have emiter on negativ rail which is more sensitive on PSU noise from step driver than colector. Sorry you can not use H-class on quasicomplentary output stage becouse of possible instability.

hi workhorse
greetings can ab class amplifier be made into h class example
dx turbo by destroyer using apexaudio tlo72 rail switching supply

thanking you
andrew lebon

Class-H is nothing except a class-ab amplifier with rail step switching.;)

The TL-072 switching has some serious flaws in driver turn-off, also the slew rate of that opamp configured as comparator is not adequate, instead use IR2117 circuit.

hi apexaudio
greetings almost done

thanking you
andrew lebon

Attachments

• BILD0669.JPG
    BILD0669.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 3,242
  • BILD0670.JPG
    BILD0670.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 2,967