My F5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got the first take on the new controll board out of the tin bath
So first PCB and SCH
Resistors values need to be confirmed so if you have suggestions they will be welcome
Circuit consist
A small trafo LM317 for 24 V DC suply

A one transistor flip flop relay
At power up It will be off and then togle on Off with momentary button (Posh Bulgin maybe)
As relay one close Relay 2 close and power up main traffo trough your faworite flavor of CL60 at same time C6 start chargin up and after a delay turn on the second transistor that Bypass CL60
A couple of led showing off what up on the front pannel

Flip flop was used on the first controll and worked fine all time
The components around the second transistor need looking at.

PS I WILL NEVER POST SOMETINK LIKE THIS WHIT MISTAKES PLACED ON THE DRAWING ON PURPOSE AS SEMS THE PRACTICE IN SAME FORUMS.
IF Mistakes are there and I am shure there may be they are totaly due to oversight or lack of experience not for disonest purposes or to keep drawing secret.
If I wanted to keep secrets I will not be on a DIY site.

You KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Sorry forgot pictures

Attachments

• NEW CONTROLL PCB.jpg
    NEW CONTROLL PCB.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 600
  • New controll SCH.doc
    38 KB · Views: 225
Joined 2009
Paid Member
you can get R-core here up to 1000va. pricey, but excellent quality apparently. i have a purchase lined up there with a forum member helping with the purchase as they only speak and list in Japanese, they are the company that invented the r-core from what i hear.

I too would like to hear more. Are these the people Nikon1975 dealt with for his F5 build?

From last post

No feed back from R cores Suplier
will need caling ....

About my F5 still wery much of an ugly duckling.

PSU Auxiliary
New caps board
Finished PSU insides and front

One F5 ready to listen 2
and both on the bench.

By not means happy with the case but at least I got sometink to listen to for now.

Attachments

• NEW f5 007.jpg
    NEW f5 007.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 474
  • NEW f5 011.jpg
    NEW f5 011.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 455
  • NEW f5 013.jpg
    NEW f5 013.jpg
    604.2 KB · Views: 463
  • NEW f5 014.jpg
    NEW f5 014.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 459
  • NEW f5 015.jpg
    NEW f5 015.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 255
  • NEW f5 017.jpg
    NEW f5 017.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 233

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
:eek:

Ok, just to clarify, if someone compliments your work, and makes mention that he wants to find some equipment in order to try a technique that you talk about... That gets you politely asked to no longer post on your thread??

Just wanting to know if that is what you actually mean. ??

Well to clarify

6l6 if you and any one place post in my tread and start calling me the most offensive possible names slag my work off acuse me of beeing a thief or disonest You will still not be asked not to post.

Any comment as such would probably not be dealt politley but a conversation of sorth and finaly an agreement would certanly be an option.

You know that there is a member search button and you could view statistics about other Memebers

So please do a search before my next post...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.