Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Asmara14 said:
Hi thanks for the suggestion,

Then where to get these devices or equipments from?

I've got Peak limiters after my crossovers before the Power Amplifiers. Does this not suffice for the protection needed?

regards

peak limiters work on the signal, they do not prevent your amp from clipping, well not as well as you like ......

halogen lamps should have a cold resistance many times lower than the dc resistance of your tweeter voice coil, for example if your tweeter's dc resitance is 8 ohms then a halogen with a cold resistance of less than 2 ohms can be used, wattage in the range of 100 watts is fine...

which power would you recommend for driving 500watts(wbox enclosure , ndi ko alam tawag sa subs ko konzert speaker inside ) and crown pro5000 - 600watts speaker. Im planning to buy power amp . which amp would you recommend / masyado madami sa raon . confused puh ako . either konzert,m-audio, basta hiindi yung mamahalin like ng qsc and crest ,, ka level lang ng mhga konzert k4-k6 seriesa ang price sana. single amp lang sana to drive my 3 speakers . low budget puh kasi kaya sana single amp lang. thanks in advance

KONZERT K-SERIES AMPS

Hi there, any member who could give info on the current price of below Konzert K-series power amps? I'll go to RAON this week to buy one, your help to recommend a friend or a stall there so it would save my time to go around checking prices. Thanks in advance.

K-6
Stereo mode (both channels driven):
2x1050 watts into 4 ohms.
2x600 watts into 8 ohms.

Bridge-mono mode:
2300 watts into 4 ohms.
1750 watts into 8 ohms.

Parallel-mono mode(both channels driven):
2x1050 watts into 4 ohms.
2x600 watts into 8 ohms.

K-8
2x1350 watts into 4 ohms.
2x800 watts into 8 ohms.

Bridge-mono mode:
3200 watts into 4 ohms.
2400 watts into 8 ohms.

2x1350 watts into 4 ohms.
2x800 watts into 8 ohms.

K-10
2x1700 watts into 4 ohms.
2x1000 watts into 8 ohms.

Bridge-mono mode:
3800 watts into 4 ohms.
3000 watts into 8 ohms.

2x1700 watts into 4 ohms.
2x1000 watts into 8 ohms.

thanks audiomachines!

Just got it yesterday at Stage Point at 14.5k, medyo nag-alangan lang ako't gusto ko rin yung Behringer EP2500 kaso nga lang kulang na dala ko.

Trying to set-it up now, but need to buy to buy speakon terminals to ensure no shorts and safety.

Question: can I use K6 to drive subwoofers at 4-8ohms?

Next buy would be speakers. Earn a bit, what would you recommend for a clubhouse soundsystem?

just want to share a pic of my audio setup starter.

Attachments

• audio setup2.jpg
    audio setup2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,118
The amplifier I bought was in Raon, did not get the exact street but it's near the corner of Deeco. Name of stall is Stage Point, it's an airconditioned stall and you can get a good discount since the owner of this is the owner of the building also, so not much profit margin probably on their lights and sound units for sale.

The Konzert K-series amps price range is what Audiomachines mentioned above.

Good luck.

Hi All,

Ba't wala ng K8 na makukuha ngayon?

Totoo bang phase out na to?

Konzert is a good Amp in terms of durability. Really tough. I bought around ten units already and all never encountered problems for about three years now.

I just bought a Sventa M6 and this April already blown. Don't know what happen. I'm just driving it my Crown 1860's.

hope this info helps,

regards,
Asmara14

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.