• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Who is interested in a groupbuy of Mark Kelly's DC controller PCB and related parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tmegaard 1
fortytwo 1
cwise 4
ZUM911 1
Michi124 3
sklimek 1
markgall 2
astro_nut 2
Seth Hensel 2
SisterOfMercy 1
Rich Christie 1
DaveM 1
Patriz 3
superhkm 2
john2 1
mjounot 1

total 27

Please review these numbers and verify that they are correct.

WOW!!! more demand than I thought there would be. OK. Now the cost will need to be re-worked. We have exceeded the 3 foot length. Anyway. Cost will probably be a bit below $10 plus shipping . I will need to figure out addresses and shipping. I think we should we leave this open unitl after the 4th of July and then close the GB off and set production quantities. The tools should be on there way to me today. Progress, slow but steady.

DaveM

DaveM said:
WOW!!! more demand than I thought there would be. OK. Now the cost will need to be re-worked. We have exceeded the 3 foot length. Anyway. Cost will probably be a bit below $10 plus shipping . I will need to figure out addresses and shipping. I think we should we leave this open unitl after the 4th of July and then close the GB off and set production quantities. The tools should be on there way to me today. Progress, slow but steady.

I would like to purchase one pulley for ~$10-$15 plus shipping. Do you think you'll still hit this figure given the demand on your time, and the change to brass?

- Eric

tmegaard 1
fortytwo 1
cwise 4
ZUM911 1
Michi124 3
sklimek 1
markgall 2
astro_nut 3
Seth Hensel 2
SisterOfMercy 2
Rich Christie 1
DaveM 1
Patriz 3
superhkm 3
john2 2
mjounot 1
WT 1
Bas Horneman 3
hov 1
ARAD 2
DIYFan 1
Eric Weitzman 1

total 40

Price will be locked in next week once I place an order for the material. At this point we are looking at 2 - 3' lengths of brass. I will try and get that figured out next week. Timing on these may take longer than I expected. Our machinist is on vacation this coming week. Hopefully I can have everything ready for him to look at next week.

DaveM

tmegaard 1
fortytwo 1
cwise 4
ZUM911 1
Michi124 3
sklimek 1
markgall 2
astro_nut 3
Seth Hensel 2
SisterOfMercy 2
Rich Christie 1
DaveM 1
Patriz 3
superhkm 3
john2 2
mjounot 1
WT 1
Bas Horneman 3
hov 1
ARAD 2
DIYFan 1
Eric Weitzman 1
GAgola 2
Lord Dubious 1

total 43

So, that leaves me ordering about 6 feet of brass to be cut into 43 small pieces. I will make as many as possible from that length. There should be enough for a few extra, but at this point I will commit to 43. Any late comers are welcome to put your name in just in case there are a few extra.

Now we need to figure out shipping. I will try and get to the post office to look into blister packs and postage. The pulley will weigh about 80 grams (2.9 oz).

Is there any possibility of combining shipping to Europe or anywhere else that would simplify things for me?

I am presently packing to move and the rest of life is in chaos as moving tends to do. This will probably put a small wrench into the works as far as getting them out in a timely manner, but if you are all patient I'm sure we will get there.

DaveM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.