• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Email

Could the user who is distrubuting the LU1014D Power JFET transistors to Europe (If there still is one?!) Please drop me an email, as i would like to purchase some. I can't email you as i am a new user and need to "send a few posts" before i'm allowed to email. I'm not keen on spamming the forum so would you please be able to email me???

Thanks very much

Stuart

Here we go again...
1) Yes, I still have parts. When I run out, I will say so. You don't have to ask. You don't have to guess. The caveat is that all parts are now matched--no more unmatched parts. It's been that way for six months or so. It's all here in the thread.
2) I am only shipping to Mexico, Canada, and the US. Folks in other countries should hop aboard a group buy for your area.
You'd be amazed how much e-mail I get that falls into one of these predictable categories. It will really, really help if you guys (and gals) will pay attention to the simple stuff, because it takes time for me to respond to repetetive requests for basic information. Time I ain't got.

NOTE***NOTE***NOTE***NOTE***NOTE

As of 10/24, I have two hot-out-of-the-oven baby boys to take care of. That means feedings in the wee hours of the night, wiping bottoms, while still trying to get to work on time. Not to mention my 3 year-old, who thinks this is all really interesting and wants to "help." Etc.
Please do not increase the demands on my time by asking silly questions that you (should) already know the answers to. I might--depending on how much sleep I've had--get pretty rude.

Grey

P.S.: There may be an EU buy in the works. Details are hazy at this point, but being worked on.

Grey Rollins sends only to USA, Canada and Mexico. European GB was held by Steen but now anymore.

Some days ago I receaved this email, as I was on Steen' list. Maybe it is useful to you.

I received contact to you from Steen. He has finished with the Lovoltech GB and forwarded it to me.
I have agreement also with Grey Rollins.
Sorry for delayed response caused by some legislation steps.
Please send me your requirement to mail adress lovoltech@pobox.sk
I will send you all instructions.

Regards

Thomas

LU1014D

Im from the United Kingdom and i'm also after purchasing some Power JFET's. I am a final yeah student at Loughborough University and this is a vital part for my final year project and degree.

Please please please someone help me get hold of 2/3 of these transistors!!

Stuart

Lovoltech EU distribution

Hi all ZV9 builders,

I can inform you, that EU distribution starts again!
You can send your requests to lovoltech@pobox.sk

Calculated prices
1-9 4,00 EUR/piece + 8 EUR handling fees + postal 10 EUR
10-99 3,80 EUR/piece + postal 10 EUR
100-199 3,00 EUR/piece + postal
VAT is included

Next you will receive detailed instructions.

Enjoy it!

Re: LU1014D

s.facey said:
Im from the United Kingdom and i'm also after purchasing some Power JFET's. I am a final yeah student at Loughborough University and this is a vital part for my final year project and degree.

Please please please someone help me get hold of 2/3 of these transistors!!

Stuart

If you need it so badly, best way would be that you start another Group Buy getting parts from GRollins.
Hi!

Group buy of Lovoltech LU1014D power Jfet

Hi I am a new user so am not able to contact GRollins directly.
I am interested in buying a small quantity of the LU1014D to make the Zen #8 Amplifier.
I am under moderation so am not able to use the tag to e-mail Grollins directly. I have been instructed to post a few replys so am doing just this.
Thanks

Ordering from Grey

Hey Grey

As im from the UK, i was wondering if i would be able to have a family member in the US send you a Cheque in $, then you send the Transistors out to their address?

If this is ok, could you please email me: masnf@lboro.ac.uk

I know orders are supposed to be done through your email but as im still not a full member i cannot email you. I will email my order details and postal address once i have received your email.

Hope this is ok with you.

Regards

Stuart

Er, guys, not being one to point out the obvious, but...pssst...lean close...I'll tell you a secret.
It helps if you turn on the little e-mail button. Regardless of how many posts you make, you won't get e-mail until you do.
Stuart,
It's generally regarded as unwise to post your e-mail address where bad guys can see it.
US dollars and a US shipping address make me a happy guy. I can work with that.

Grey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.