• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Patrick,
No, not angry, just flustered. Trying to be everywhere, doing everything, all at once. My wife is still down and will be for weeks, leaving me to do absolutely everything and there simply aren't enough hours in the day to get both her stuff and mine done.
Fortunately, the three year-old is nearly potty trained, which is taking a big load off of my shoulders just in time for her brothers to arrive, whereupon I'll be doing even more than I am now.
Don't ask how I'll get it done. I just will, and that's all there is to it.

Grey

Hi

I am am new here and would like to buy some of your devices but I cannot email you do to being "under moderation"
Also I am an extreme noobie trying to teach myself so can you explain the difference between matched and unmatched? Which do I need for the ZV9? thanks for you understanding and patience.

Hi Grey,
I have a US dollar account with Citibank, I can try transfering to your account. or at worst, I'll sent you a bankdraft. You can sent the stuff to me via the vPOSTUSA address at Compton, CA stating my account no. The stuff will be redirected to me.
As I'm still under moderation, I can't sent you mail. If you can let me have your direct contact, I'll send you the required details and settle on the total cost.
:cool:

I havent got the time to do another GB at the moment, sorry guys.
I suggest that you find someone who can take over from here. That shouldnt be too hard, its been fun doing these GB's.
There is 5 people on the waitinglist at the moment, and I will pass on the list, to the next one to do the Lovoltech GB.

Steen:xeye:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.