• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D power JFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GRollins said:
Er, guys, not being one to point out the obvious, but...pssst...lean close...I'll tell you a secret.
It helps if you turn on the little e-mail button. Regardless of how many posts you make, you won't get e-mail until you do.
Stuart,
It's generally regarded as unwise to post your e-mail address where bad guys can see it.
US dollars and a US shipping address make me a happy guy. I can work with that.

Grey

Pls be so kind to tell us too where the little fkg button is!

European Group Buy

Fellow DIYers,

I have talked to Grey for matched Loveltechs and I am looking for 5 people in Europe who is willing to take 10 pieces each, or 1 person who will take 50.

Price as charged by Grey, plus postage from US to Germany, German import tax, Paypal fees; works out to approximately Euro 3.00 to 3.30 per piece, depends on exchange rate. Please add on top 2 Euros for packing, and whatever the German Post will charge for the shipment (depends on whether as letter, parcel not insured, parcel insured, and to where).

I shall only offer 50 pcs., minimum 10 pcs per head, so maximum 5 guys (girls). First come first serve.

You can send me a private email so that I do not have to check here. Once the quote is up, I shall post again.

Patrick

Someone on the Pass Forum ask how to proceed.

My approach :

1) You send me an email saying how many you want.
2) When the quote of 50 is up, then I post here to close the offer.
3) I shall contact each of you who reserved parts with me for details like costs (I emphasis I make no profit from this, just need someone to make up the numbers with me), payment details, etc.
4) Once I receive all payments, I shall pay Grey and have the parts sent to Germany.
5) When they arrive, I shall let everyone know and send the parts on using their choice of forwarding (normal letter, small packet not insured, post parcel insured). The postage and packing costs will be calculated up front together with cost of importing, etc.

Hope this is clear.

Patrick

When the little "e-mail" button appears in the lower left of your posts, you have succeeded. Except for this silly e-mail restriction on newer members, you should be good to go.

Grey

P.S.: My three year-old is fascinated by the emoticons on the Post Reply page. I've never used the emoticons, but if she has anything to do with it, my posts will consist entirely of little faces from now on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.