• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For those who might be interested, here is an archive (ZIP) of all the SlewMaster artwork I have done in Gerber and Excellon format.

These are the files I used to have the boards offered here made. However, I offer them without any warranty or assurance that your choice of board house will produce them without issue. Use them at your own risk.

I do still have some of the Mini OPS and a few IPS boards left should anyone still be interested, as noted above.

Jason,
I used your files to have the 5P OPS and Spooky IPS manufactured in China. After brief inspection I found that the Spooky IPS doesn't match with the schematic I have. Which version did you use to do the layout? A few examples of what is different:
R3 = 10R on PCB, 4R7 in schematic
R32 = 22k on PCB, 680k in schematic
R33 = 820R on PCB, 680k in schematic
and so on. I even see connection differences, not only component vales.
I obviously have a wrong (outdated) schematic, but can't find any other version.
Thanks for help.
P.S. Good job with the layouts! Piece of art.
Stefan

Attachments

• Spookyamp-V1.1-schema.jpg
    Spookyamp-V1.1-schema.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    814.6 KB · Views: 556
A few values were changed to make for a better 'match' to the other designs so things were more standardized. This was a personal call I made in ostripper's absence. All the values on the silk are functional, this has been verified with actual builds. You can build by either by the silk or by the schematic and have a fully functional module.

I have attached the v1.2 schematic that I used during the layout process.

Attachments

• Spooky-V1.2-schema.jpg
    Spooky-V1.2-schema.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 547
A few values were changed to make for a better 'match' to the other designs so things were more standardized. This was a personal call I made in ostripper's absence. All the values on the silk are functional, this has been verified with actual builds. You can build by either by the silk or by the schematic and have a fully functional module.

I have attached the v1.2 schematic that I used during the layout process.

Thanks a lot Jason,
it makes sense with the new schematic. I missed it somehow.
I guess I'll go by the silk.

Hi Gabor, I have a few left, but I'm affraid it's more expensive to send them from here (Slovakia) to Canada, then order directly from China. I ordered 5 pcs of OPS and 5 pcs of Spooky IPS (because 5 pcs was the minimum). I actually got 6 pcs of each.
The boards were 39USD, shipping 34USD.
I suggest you order them China. I can PM you the service I used, but there are many.

Hi Gabor, I have a few left, but I'm affraid it's more expensive to send them from here (Slovakia) to Canada, then order directly from China. I ordered 5 pcs of OPS and 5 pcs of Spooky IPS (because 5 pcs was the minimum). I actually got 6 pcs of each.
The boards were 39USD, shipping 34USD.
I suggest you order them China. I can PM you the service I used, but there are many.

Hi
Thank you
That shipping cost is a huge rip off for 6PC boards. I did ordered from China way back (10 years a go) 6PC Symasym PC boards the total cost was that much.
That is one of the reason I try to find boards not to order.
Please do not misunderstand is not your fault that shipping cost.:)
Greetings G

My orders were much larger than typical minimum order but shipping was typically $20 USD from my supplier. I of course got dinged with duty upon the package arriving to Canada, which naturally varied with the order value.

I'm sure other members have ordered boards, so hopefully folks are willing to sell off their excess to other members to help spread the joy.

I am starting a new buy of the latest 5 pair output stage...The Arc Welder.
Cost is still to be determined.

If interested add your name to the list here.

Please be patient with me. I do not work at a computer most days and will only be able to respond in the evenings.
Thanks, Evan

1).....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.