• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Updated status...

vitalica - 2x IPS (Wolverine), 2x 5P OPS - Delivered
vitalica - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Delivered

scalpel - 2x IPS (Symasui), 2x 2P OPS - Shipped - Postal Strike at Destination
John Wu - 2x IPS (CFA-XH), 2x 5P OPS - Shipped
mrsavage - 8x IPS (Spooky), 8x Mini OPS - Shipped
Bangla H - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Shipped
Ginum - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Shipping
miklos - 2x Mini OPS - Shipping

tjencks - 2x IPS(Spooky), 5x Mini OPS - Request Acknowledged, PM Sent

There are still some boards available, contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

mrsavage - 8x IPS (Spooky), 8x Mini OPS - Delivered
miklos - 2x Mini OPS - Delivered

John Wu - 2x IPS (CFA-XH), 2x 5P OPS - Shipped - Possibly Lost In Transit :(
Bangla H - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Shipped
Ginum - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Shipped
altclick - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x IPS (Wolverine), 4x 5P OPS - Shipped

tjencks - 2x IPS(Spooky), 5x Mini OPS - Request Re-confirmed, Waiting

At his point I still have some 2P OPS, Mini OPS, Spooky IPS, Wolverine IPS, and Symasui IPS left. If there's any lingering interest in a set of boards feel free to make a request.

Hallo Jason and All.
I well received the Spooky and Mini OPS Boards and have quick ordered Mouser Parts,
spent round 130,-€uro.
So it can beginn Assembling, tinning, wiring so far.
First i have to finnish my FetZilla (meanman1964 Boards) Amps. They're waiting.
Jason another Question, i've send PM: Have you also a Pair PCB VSSA Concept A.
Lackner? So i can work in my KSA/KSC and LatFet's in one more Project.

Bangla H - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Delivered
Ginum - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Delivered

John Wu - 2x IPS (CFA-XH), 2x 5P OPS - Shipped - Possibly Lost In Transit
altclick - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x IPS (Wolverine), 4x 5P OPS - Shipped

tjencks - 2x IPS(Spooky), 5x Mini OPS - Cancelling request due to lack of response.
Carl Huff - 12x 2P OPS - Request Acknowledged, PM sent

That will have all the 2P OPS spoken for. What is left are some Mini OPS and some Symasui, Wolverine and Spooky IPSs. Post interest here or send a PM and hopefully I can 'bundle' multiple IPSs with the Mini OPS at a reduced rate to get the last few sets into the hands of builders.

Interest seems to be winding down at the moment, so I don't have plans to order more of the past designs at this point. All I have left for IPSs are Symasui, Wolverine and Spooky. Member jwilhelm may have some Kypton-C boards arriving soon, maybe message him and see if he will have extras. That is the current CFA version in the main thread.

altclick - 2x IPS (Spooky), 2x IPS (Wolverine), 4x 5P OPS - Delivered
akimmet - 4x IPS (Wolverine), 4x IPS (Spooky), 2x Mini OPS - Delivered

John Wu - 2x IPS (CFA-XH), 2x 5P OPS - Shipped - Possibly Lost In Transit
Carl Huff - 12x 2P OPS - Shipped

I'm getting down to the last of the boards, post here or PM if there's interest.

5 pair Mini OPS
4 pair Wolverine IPS
4 pair Spooky IPS
3 pair Symasui IPS

Carl Huff - 12x 2P OPS - Delivered
John Wu - 2x IPS (CFA-XH), 2x 5P OPS - Lost In Transit, Refund Issued

I'm getting down to the last of the boards, post here or PM if there's interest. I'm willing to blow out the last of these, feel free to make an offer (postage extra).

5 pair Mini OPS
4 pair Wolverine IPS
4 pair Spooky IPS
3 pair Symasui IPS

Board Files

For those who might be interested, here is an archive (ZIP) of all the SlewMaster artwork I have done in Gerber and Excellon format.

These are the files I used to have the boards offered here made. However, I offer them without any warranty or assurance that your choice of board house will produce them without issue. Use them at your own risk.

I do still have some of the Mini OPS and a few IPS boards left should anyone still be interested, as noted above.

Attachments

• SlewMaster Project Manufacturing Files.zip
    538.1 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:
For those who might be interested, here is an archive (ZIP) of all the SlewMaster artwork I have done in Gerber and Excellon format.

These are the files I used to have the boards offered here made. However, I offer them without any warranty or assurance that your choice of board house will produce them without issue. Use them at you own risk.

I do still have some of the Mini OPS and a few IPS boards left should anyone still be interested, as noted above.

Thanks, and happy new-year.

Marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.