• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Low cost ES9018 DAC board GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Of course he means the broken connection to GND (first filter caps after the rectifiers) as shown in the "Building...." thread. You would have noticed this error yourself if you would have built your own design just like the fellow countrymen that posted they had a working DAC.....No one mentioned this item...It seems your PCB has a design error that results in broken regulators in which case it would be nice that you would think about offering a workout/solution and inform everyone that bought PCBs before other builders have the same failure. Your first post would be an excellent way and also the "Building..." thread would be an even better spot to post useful info if only to prevent builders making the same error.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/257952-low-cost-es9018-dac-builders-thread-5.html

It really would help if you communicate with the buyers of your products and if you also read this and the aforementioned thread about your product on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Sorry, Syllable if I m wrong, but point raised by fellow builders and diy members, is to build your own design, even being first to do so, or even better is to etch pcb according schematics prior any GB to eliminate error from the start, thus us, builders can be sure- device is working and no harm (material or other) or any risk in taking on your project.
I haven't build many , but all my projects were greatly supported by designers, including JP.
So, asking somebody to send their parts and boards for you to build is not an option.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.