• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Low cost ES9018 DAC board GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You can use the thick film for 1.5M. It comes for the negative power supply regulator, you can use it.

Thanks Syllable, I found a thin film for R36 at mouser but it's a 1206: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...De1D86xvLKr/sqm1feRAQU8CISrX2pmdu1PeJC48YaJ5S.

If I can't make it fit, I'll use thick film. Also I made digikey order today for rest of parts and hope to begin building soon. I may start a build thread if no one else does just to kick off the project. Thanks. Kind regards.

Last edited:
I will be offering a new gb for a fully assembled headphone amplifier board based on sabre9601. Those who are genuinely interested can register your participation. I will release the pricing and other details later.

Sabre9601 looks promising with its 122dB DNR and -117dB THD+N! It is so new that I have problem finding its full tech specs.
I'm more interested in a standalone headphone amp blank PCB with the chip soldered, not integrated with DAC chip.
Probably also options for LT1763/LT3085 or LT1963/LT3015 + ADM7150, sligthly larger 1206 resistors/caps for easier soldering, or even 5mm through hole film caps in the critical signal path...

Last edited:
Sabre9601 looks promising with its 122dB DNR and -117dB THD+N! It is so new that I have problem finding its full tech specs.
I'm more interested in a standalone headphone amp blank PCB with the chip soldered, not integrated with DAC chip.
Probably also options for LT1763/LT3085 or LT1963/LT3015 + ADM7150, sligthly larger 1206 resistors/caps for easier soldering, or even 5mm through hole film caps in the critical signal path...

This one will be available only as a fully assembled kit. The headphone amp section has hole through parts. Sabre9601 accepts only differential input and also shares the power supply and some feature with the k2m chip. Also there are no input or output coupling caps in this headphone amp. I am planning to make it as low cost as possible so not using any costly regulators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.