• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Low cost ES9018 DAC board GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm on the fence. I know I want to do an ES9018(k2m) based DAC... either this one or Acko's or even Twisted Pears offerings are what I'm currently looking at. This one is the most price competitive of the three. The others have designs that have their own advantages. Decisions. Decisions.

The board layout is the same of the ES9018S dual mono, that you posted earlier?
No, its not. ES9018S dualmono board is two board design where the DAC and IV can be stacked over the other and is very compact. ES9018K2M dual mono board is a single board design and is bigger. But both uses adm7150 based power supply and tps7a47 based symmetrical supply for opamps. Both has three selectable onboard spdif receivers and I2S/DSD.

Post some picture on the forum, and interest will be higher.
To put pictures in google sharing is not so bright idea.
I wait for complete es9018k2m with display and all the settings trought the menu and volume. 3inputs ...toslink, coax (bnc) and good USB input.
So the complete dac with all funcionality.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.