• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fastron Inductor Group Buy for JG Filter Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Samoloko - I'll post later with the full contents, but it is all the components for the boards (minus the fets which EUVL is matching and supplying). Please note that the inductors are ordered separately.

So if you want to stuff one stereo board, you would need 2 inductors and 1 kit.

Fran

Fran

thank you for explanation - no need to post It
please correct my kits number to 1 instead of 2

VT67 - I added the 4 inductors to the spreadsheet - which adds an extra €5.40 OK?

Samoloko: I've changed the number of kits from 2 to 1 as requested - and I also changed your inductors from 4 to 2 (ie enough for 1 stereo board). OK?

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far! Please do check that you have been marked as paid on the spreadsheet OK?

Fran

OK,

payments have slowed down, but we still have a number of outstanding orders pending payment:

CeeVee
unixdeveloper
steve jones
tome - Pending
vanofmonks
MisterRogers
JBdV
Vitalica
Greg Stewart
aud1out

If I get a chance I'll send PM reminders to you guys later. If you have paid and are not marked off on the spreadsheet, please let me know.

Fran

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.