• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fastron Inductor Group Buy for JG Filter Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pchw - many thanks for that.

So the filter/buffer GB closes next thursday, then I guess the boards need to be ordered etc. So I propose leaving this inductor/kit GB open for one week longer. I will put together the costs and postage etc etc in the next few days but it will be pitched at about 5% above cost to cover unforeseens etc. If there is any balance left, it will be donated to DIYaudio.

In the meantime, can someone double check the BOM?

10R - 754-RR1220Q-100D
100R - 754-RR0816P-101D
0R - 667-ERJ-3GEY0R00V
10K - 754-RR0816P-103D
470R - 754-RR1220P-471D
220uF/25v - 667-EEU-FC1E221
150pF/16v - 667-ECH-U1C151JX5

plus the inductors.

If anyone has any objections etc, please let me know.

Fran

Approximate parts cost for the BOM above for 1 board (incl inductors) works out ~€6 or so. So I still need to check to see if that is incl or excl VAT (sales tax) and customs etc etc. But suffice to say the parts for 1 stereo board ain't gonna cost that much. I also need to estimate postage costs from me back out to the various countries with/without tracking. Based on past experience I'd image we are looking at ~€12-13 for the full kit for one stereo board minus tracking which usually adds €3-4.

Fran

I am sure Fran will take care of the folks at the other side of the pond :)

Since it doesn't look like everyone is opt for the kit, the inductors and the kit (minus inductors) are tracked separately. Sorry about the confusion.

I think it makes sense to do the complete kit rather than separately, but I will leave it to Fran to decide what works the best for him.

Thanks,

Spreadsheet tidied up slightly

So say you want 2 inductors for 1 stereo board, but don't need the other parts, fill in "2" under the "quantity" column

Say you want 2 inductors plus the other parts for 1 stereo board, then fill in "2" under "quantity" and "1" under "kits" column.

If you are after a balanced set up you would need 4 x inductors plus 2 x kits.

And so on. Just ask on the thread here if you aren't sure....

The thing here is that it seems that some people want the inductors only rather than the full kit, so it makes sense to keep them separate from the kit.

Fran

OK Skylab - thanks for leting me know.

I have a matching/group buy question. The inductors are claimed to be 5%, we want to match them to 1%. Would anyone have any idea how many we would need to buy to make sure we get enough pairs within the 1%?

Based on EUVL's suggestion, I think it might be no harm to include 1 extra of the SMD components in each kit? Each component is about 12c I think, so maybe another € or so to the price. Probably worth it as an insurance.

Is everyone happy with that?

Fran

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.