• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fastron Inductor Group Buy for JG Filter Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, so I'm going to close this GB tomorrow night.

I have had no response from Vitalica or aud1out so far. If I hear nothing by tomorrow night, I will probably reduce slightly the number of kits and inductors to buy. Vitalica was on here a few days ago, aud1out hasn't posted in a month.

Guys, if you're reading this, get in contact.

Fran

Last edited:
Guys,

we are in a spot of bother here. I went to place my order with Mouser tonight and they are low on stock of the inductors - with none on order.

Are they available anywhere else?

Fastron website only shows Mouser as a distributor with 99 in stock, it lists cpc-farnell in the UK as a seller but they only have upto 12mH inductors.

Help!

Fran

Last edited:
To avoid long discussions or other people jumping in, XEN audio just ordered all remaining stock from Mouser.
We are looking around to see if we can find another 100x or so.

If we can, we shall ship them to you at original cost, and Fran just make one transfer to us on your behalf.
If not, we need to find a replacement part and Joachim has to approve.
In any case, we shall :

a) find a solution,
b) everyone gets the same.

:)

Give us a few days,
Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.