AD1865 the best DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dac-end

this cricuit

Attachments

• DAC-END-Audiodesign.jpg
    DAC-END-Audiodesign.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,950
wolfson wm8741

On your site your "Dac Final" page indicated that you like the sound of the wolfson chip the best, and you now you have changed your mind. Did you compare the two? I am currently running a modified Dac LiTe, battery powered.
I am interested in your opinion, because of the impressive measures you took to
compare the four chips in the Dac Final.

MKanna

He wrote :*Tối qua thay lại toàn bộ tụ os-con cho phần DA và tụ lọc tầng cuối của nguồn shala, có nhận xét tổng thể âm thanh hết sức hài hòa, tốt cả 3 dải, âm trầm dc kiểm soát tốt hơn, rất gọn gàng, mid ko quá lồi ( e ko thích mid quá lồi, cũng ko thích chìm), treble rất chi tiết, tách bạch...Toàn bộ mạch chạy với 3 biến áp riêng biệt:*

I use VDict.com - Vietnamese Dictionary and Translation - Từ điển và dịch tiếng Việt

Last night instead of whole os-con capacitor for the DA and the last layer of the source capacitor filter Shala, which reviews the overall sound very harmonious, well all three bands, bass dc better control, very neat , mid too convex ko (ko e like convex than upper, and sank like ko), treble is very detailed, separate ... The whole circuit runs with three separate transformers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.