• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Firstwatt Clone F2 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Alright, so here it is, a taste of things to come; I apologize it took me so long, but I need to be in a certain frame of mind to come up with proper board layout. ;)

This is preliminary F2 pcb design, it is still subject to small corrections and changes and any feedback is welcome.

That board is very close in size to F4 and fully interchangable (same spacing on mosfets). C3 and C6 are good for 4 pin Jensens.

In a couple of days I will come up with a similar layout format for F1 amp board. The price will be approx $20 for stereo set, INCLUDING shipping.

Attachments

• f2.gif
    f2.gif
    96.6 KB · Views: 550
As I will receive the boards in couple days, I'm ready to start collecting payments.

The F2 amp board has a scoring line and is good for two channels.

Price for two channels pcb is USD$18, paypal payment to my e-mail address posted here: http://audiosector.com/contact.asp

The prices include shipping. All boards will be shipped by airmail, with no tracking and no insurance and I cannot assume responsibility for lost packages. If you need insurance, please add $7 to your order.

Please note that I will be away starting July 12 to Aug 4 and won't be able to process orders during that time.

Attachments

• f2.gif
    f2.gif
    55 KB · Views: 623
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.