• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: F4 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I understand that probably only few people will be using Jensens, so I will probably short the IN and OUT poles with traces, and those who decide to use those caps, will need to cut the traces.
Like in an attached example.

Attachments

• 44.gif
    44.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,455
Peter Daniel said:
I understand that probably only few people will be using Jensens, so I will probably short the IN and OUT poles with traces, and those who decide to use those caps, will need to cut the traces.

NO bad idea, just make 2 holes to use a piece of wire to short them. No one want to cut the boards. KISS method PLZ

Peter Daniel said:
I had black boards before, but somehow I was not stimulated by that color. My supplier has a nice blue and this is what I'm inclined to order. I will finalize the layout right after the weekend, lead time is approx 2 weeks.

Can you give full price ? Shipping. Price for power amp boards and PSU.. are you accepting Paypal ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.