• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Would anyone be interested in a group purchase of DCX or DEQs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gentlemen,

I've seen a few people post that they are thinking about buying a DCX so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a group purchase of behringer products? We would need to get alteast 5 people to make it worthwhile with bigger price breaks at 10 and 15..

I can get us prices if people are interested in any of the following products : DCX2496, DEQ2496, A500 amplifer. Also, let me know if you're interested in anything else and I can get pricing information for that as well..

--Chris

I went and got some prelim pricing on 5, 10, 15 units

The pricing is pretty favorable even compared to the refurb stuff, and its brand new with a full warrenty.. I've been asked not to post the prices in the open, so if you want details you'll have to e-mail ne using the forum...

He will need to collect tax in TX, all others tax free. DEQs are currently available, but there is a wait on DCXs.

--Chris

Hey guys,

Wow looks like some real interest. Unfortunatly I don't know how I would handle shipping outside the USA. Canada might be a possibility but I would have to go ask UPS/USPS how to handle this sort of thing. I'm putting together a price list and will be e-mailing it to everyone who e-mailed me. I'm still trying to hash out how the shipping will happen. The price will either be with shipping included CONUSA, or price + actual shipping..

I think the price + actual shipping will be very difficult since I would have to get shipping quotes for every single person interested, so shipping included would be alot easier. I don't mind co-ordinating the whole thing, but try to get like 10-15 shipping quotes is a PIA so I'm leaning towards fixed cost including shipping..

--Chris

Madmike2 said:
Well shipping quotes from your Loc are pretty easy we can do them from the website easy enough. Just type in from Dalls to our location get dimensions of box from behringer site and viola.

in fact ill do that now

I'll admit that I have no idea about the legal aspects of shipping across candian boundries. Is there any import tax? Duties? I guess I could make the purchase for you (paying TX sales tax) and ship it private owner to private owner??

--Chris

I went and got FedEx quotes on shipping, since dallas is central to almost everything the shipping is +/- $1 to just about anywhere in CONUSA.. Prices will be fixed including shipping (easier/almost no difference to anyone) to CONUSA. If you want it shipped outside CONUSA I will add the difference only ontop of he GB price..

I'll e-mail everyone on the list tonight when I get things nailed down. We'll need to buy atleast 5 to get a discount, at 5 it will be lower than internet delivered, at 10 the price starts looking really good, 15 is a no brainer everyone should have one..

--Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.