• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Would anyone be interested in a group purchase of DCX or DEQs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Is anybody interested in DCX with integrated 6-channel volume control? I've taken out the DSP board and power supply because I use them in my power amp. It takes you 10 minutes to plug in the DSP and supply from an other DCX and here you are you got a volume control.

But perhaps you are interested in the remaining components only (front I/O, analog I/O, housing, ...).

I've got 3 of these DCX:
1. With 6-channel volume control (Euro 95)
2. With 6-channel volume control and modified analog output (better Silmic caps, one opamp stage ommitted) (Euro 95)
3. Without volume control and disassembled analog I/O (Euro 29)

The volume control doesn't support balanced output because it's a 6-gang poti, but I think most of you use unbalanced outputs, so this is no issue. The 6-gang potis are selected and optimized with external resistors for less than 0.3 dB gang error!

The DCX come in original packaging and original documentation.

Attachments

• 20070326-001b.jpg
    20070326-001b.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 137
I'm interested in 3 DCX with full mods.

oettle said:
Hello,

Is anybody interested in DCX with integrated 6-channel volume control? I've taken out the DSP board and power supply because I use them in my power amp. It takes you 10 minutes to plug in the DSP and supply from an other DCX and here you are you got a volume control.

But perhaps you are interested in the remaining components only (front I/O, analog I/O, housing, ...).

I've got 3 of these DCX:
1. With 6-channel volume control (Euro 95)
2. With 6-channel volume control and modified analog output (better Silmic caps, one opamp stage ommitted) (Euro 95)
3. Without volume control and disassembled analog I/O (Euro 29)

The volume control doesn't support balanced output because it's a 6-gang poti, but I think most of you use unbalanced outputs, so this is no issue. The 6-gang potis are selected and optimized with external resistors for less than 0.3 dB gang error!

The DCX come in original packaging and original documentation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.