• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wiener group buy #2 - Stereo and PBTL editions available!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Group buy is on, first post is updated with my Paypal address and payment information. Here's the last count:

bk856er: Two bare PBTL PCBs + 2 uC's
snake69fast: Two bare PBTL PCBs + 1 stereo PCB + 3 uC's
lostthumb: Two bare PBTL PCBs + 1 stereo PCB + 3 uC's + IC's installed
eplates: 1x fully assembled stereo card with filter kit
Ginum: 1 bare PBTL PCB + 1 stereo PCB + 2 uC's
rhing: Two bare PBTL PCBs + IC's installed and uC's installed
bchristmas: Two bare PBTL PCBs + IC's installed and uC's installed
iamdarren73: Two bare PBTL PCBs + IC's installed and uC's installed and impedance matching kits for the pair
Alfi: Stereo card w/filter kit.
brucepotter: 1 fully assembled stereo card with filter kit

eplates, Alfi and brucepotter are getting the last 10uH inductors that I have with their orders. Can you guys tell me what load impedance you want stuffed in the board (4/6/8 ohm?)

Thanks everyone.

PM sent!

Update: I ordered the PBTL cards, and 2 days later ordered cards for an unrelated project. The latter cards arrived Friday, so the new cards will most likely be here Monday.

I've been busy at other stuff, I'm gonna take a couple hours today and get some stuff done that needs going. bk856er, I'm working on the mouser BOM right now :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.