Why Would Anyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
and the kids today think they're so clever with their blunt profanities -

political humor of all flavors is much coarsened.

Getting back to pizza -- probably the last of the basil crop this friday -- will make a "blondie" (mozarella and ricotta) and throw on the basil for the last 2 minutes. I like to throw on some rosemary as well, but wifey objects.

Cover the leaves with oil.

When I make green pesto, I do a much larger quantity than needed that day.
If/when the olive oil solidifies in the fridge, the pesto keeps a long time.
(not that it is of any use, when one can not distinguish a smeller from a stinker)

What about something that's supposed to smell like s**t like Epoisse? I asked my doctor about your problem and he has never had a case, but immediately mentioned HIV same as you mentioned so it is rare without a previous condition. The anti-fungals are a mean protocol like anti-ameobics in some cases. Be well.

Epoisse? I asked my doctor about your problem

fromage puant, comme une semain vieux seau au coches.

Me and 'mamselle were coming back from France with a backpack full of stinky cheeses (Livarot, Epoisse, Pont L'Eveque) -- when I took it out of the overhead bin people were gasping for breath. Now we have moved to the forward cabin where the folks complain less.

This was in the days before US Customs had their beagle sniffing offending cheese and other contraband.

I will only briefly recount a BA flight, London to Milan (during the investment banking days) and the connection to an un-named succeeding depot (which will remain nameless) in which the entire plane, sans moi, had brought their fermenting lunch, and no, it was not Seoul.

s**t like Epoisse?

Think of every fragrance, at varying levels. Replace that by a single scent, at a varying degree.
Cheese is as an orange, hot soup as coffee, on a different volume setting.
But also any other kind of vapor, e.g. cold water with ice cubes, rain, hot shower, the air. Worst are toothpaste, perfumes, supermarkets.
Vision a scent of decaying leaves in a rain gutter.
To raise the entertainment level, think of someone who can smell rain/thunder clouds at hours distance, heading to or from. Or whether someone changed socks/underwear, at twenty paces.

I've seen my share of patients with a ruined immune system in isolation units.
Story of my life, always different. Experiencing much is to envision/conceive many, but never connected.
I decided to be prudent, not smell the inner lining of my wallet.

(semaine, avec des. odd proverb)

Last edited:
of the basil

pesto should be declared,

an actual earth treasure ...

https://translate.googleusercontent...rl=translate.google.com&sl=it&u=http://www.ge

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

- - - Updated - - -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
On the original subject,

thanks for the link -

CVIUd6qUAAAE1kr.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.