What Pass designs have you built?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bride of Zen (with off-board regulated PS) and B-1.
I have most of the parts, except the heatsinks) collected for a Zen-lite amp. Got inspired by Nelson's amp-on-a-board at BAF and started rummaging for parts this week. Was hoping to build it completely out of stuff at hand, but I don't have any big heatsinks lying around. Anybody tried bolting transistors to an old car radiator?

Well, I originally started out to build a pair of Aleph 1.2's but somewhere along the way they transformed in Aleph-X's. Now if I could just get my second monoblock to work ....

This forum has always been a great inspiration to me. It's a rare situation that one can communicate directly with the original designer and knowledgeble enthusiasts.

Anyway, it's been great fun. It started out as a father-son project but unfortunately it's up to me now.....

Xcel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.