Ultrasimple SIT PP amp from BAF , or SIT Beast with a Thousand PSUs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Simplest? Somebody order 10-20 pair and have them shipped United States Postal Service. Shipping will be likely be less than $100. There is no way to do it much cheaper - Although when it's all said, that's only $5-10/pair in shipping to EU. I have no idea about import taxes.

Then have member pack them up and ship them off.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Probably would be better off buying a Lundahl equivalent.

only after confirmation ( in circuit ) of exact type ..... type choice can be tricky

do not underestimate Pa's work invested , besides everything else - also in choice of xformer

Lundahl's are good , generally , but also pricier .....

don't get me wrong - I have no need for neither of them , still having few telephone repeaters from yore .......... superior in both quality and craftmanship

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Simplest? Somebody order 10-20 pair and have them shipped United States Postal Service. Shipping will be likely be less than $100. There is no way to do it much cheaper - Although when it's all said, that's only $5-10/pair in shipping to EU. I have no idea about import taxes.

Then have member pack them up and ship them off.

so - all they ( EU sissies ) need to do /organize now is little conspiracy , greenies collection , Paypal payment (please - add for beer and pizza ! ) ........ and some waiting

;) :D

edit : and , yes - 10 pairs are going to OPLDF , for newest waste press testing :rofl:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
boyz - what are you intending to make - toaster ........ or one of craziest amps you will have chance to make in life ?

if you ask me , that's an amp worth speakers change ...... in case that one is having some hungry beasts , instead of friendly and efficient ones

so - what's 100$ up or down .......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.