• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK: GB150 & GB300 + Toroids and others

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
richie00boy said:
I don't suppose you have the Farnell numbers of the toroids? I'm possibly interested in the big one and one of the cases for a PA amp project. Also I wasn't aware the encapsulated toroids had shielding?

Here we go:

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=4337529&N=401

I actually got the price wrong, they're around £52 inc VAT.

I'll dig out the manufacturers link for the encapsulated toroids.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Wanting to clear this stuff, I hate mess and this is just in the way so I've done a final reduction to the prices.

2x GB150 amplifier modules(Fully constructed and tested) £30 each
2x GB300 amplifier modules(Fully constructed and tested) £45 each
Walling Jig mk2 parts £10
3x ESP P71 Linkwitz Transform boards £10 for all three
2x 35v 300VA toroids £15 each
45v 800VA Toroid £20
2x 4U Rackmount Case £Free if collected

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Cloth Ears said:

You have mail...

Hotmail is acting up, tried to send you an email but it just keeps giving me the two finger salute - typical Microsoft.

What I wanted to say in the email was that the postage to Australia for these things is ridiculous - more than the toroids themselves! Its a hefty parcel after you've add in the weight of the packaging and protection to ensure they arrive safetly.

I think its only really a sensible option for folks in the UK or maybe Europe.

ShinOBIWAN said:
Wanting to clear this stuff, I hate mess and this is just in the way so I've done a final reduction to the prices.

2x GB150 amplifier modules(Fully constructed and tested) £30 each
2x GB300 amplifier modules(Fully constructed and tested) £45 each
Walling Jig mk2 parts £10
3x ESP P71 Linkwitz Transform boards £10 for all three
2x 35v 300VA toroids £15 each
45v 800VA Toroid £20

ShinOBIWAN,
If you give me an advantageous price for the whole above carboodle this could be your lucky day - bar noooone.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
richie00boy said:
LOL the price is already advantageous - you are paying about half price and it's all basically new!

What Rich said :)

I'm looking to get rid of them but this is about as cheap as I'll go. If it comes to it, I'll have to box them up and put them in the loft or something.

If I had more time I'd definitely be keeping them but sadly they'll likely remain unfinished.

I've also got 2 variable regulated PSU's with tiny encapsulated toroids that I'll never use now, here's a link for those interested:

http://www.bmm-electronics.com/Product.asp?Product_ID=31

I'll post some pictures this evening but I think £20 each including a toroid is reasonable.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
For all those that have bought something in this thread:

I still haven't posted them unfortunately. I've had some trouble getting hold of packaging and boxes to ensure they arrive safetly. I really should have sorted this out before putting them up for sale. It doesn't help that I work from 8.30am until 5pm weekdays and Saturday this means that getting to the post office is anything but easy. Don't worry though its in hand. I've sold plenty of stuff here on DIYAudio and never let anyone down. The plan is to sneak off into town at dinner and post these but it won't be happening until Friday unfortunately.

I'll email you all with the tracking information on that day.

Appologies,

Ant

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
To all those waiting for the bits they have bought:

All packages have been sent out today and will be with you shortly. If you require tracking information please email me and I'll pass along the the information.

Thankyou for your patience and hope you enjoy whatever you've bought.

Thanks,
Ant

PS. John I haven't sent out the cases or linkwitz boards just in case you want the PSU's as well - saves you extra postage costs. Could you please let me know eitherway and I'll sort out accordingly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.