UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing things before hand is real and hasn't been explained yet.

Several years ago I dreamt that I saw my pet dog frothing around his mouth and obviously unwell. I was extremely disturbed and woke up very upset. My dog however was fine. I could not even guess what it meant .

It was on my mind for a long time after which I forgot about it. Almost two years later one morning as I was watching my dog barking at something outside the gate , he fell down on his side with eyes wide open and kicking uncontrollably. He recovered by the time I got to him but seemed very tired. I was shocked but didn't know immediately what had happened. He had an epileptic fit . The next time he had it he had froth around his mouth and it looked exactly as I had seen in my dream !

Why did I dream about it ? The dream never helped solve or prevent the situation. It was just " here is some info about the future " ! Why ?

Sometimes I have had very frightening and disturbing dreams when I wake up in a sweat and my heart pounding ! For sometime I can remember every single detail of what happened. Much finer detail than I can remember in my normal 'awake' life. Like super ( fine ) clear details of items around, clothes that people wore , the buttons, colours , shoes etc. But these event's didn't happen later in real life or come close to any situation I have had.
Why ?
In the dream all senses seem to be super sensitive and one can remember the incident with uncanny clarity and attention to detail...something that never happens in one's 'normal real' life.
I have read about parallel dimensions etc. But why do we shift into them and get back without any reason to do so ?

Last edited:
Left brain does analysis and most verbal stuff. Right brain does does big picture, is not very verbal. One or the other appears to consciousness because the other is inhibited.

When we sleep their normal ways of behaving are partially shutdown and parts of the brain deliver their unfiltered input to dreams, which we sometimes remember when we wake.

So we have a waking consciousness and a sleeping consciousness and their inputs are not the same though they no doubt overlap.

The left brain necessarily has narrow focus thus input from right's big picture has much of it's content ignored but some of that content might well pop up in a dream and might be remembered if it's important. ('Important' might be anything with emotional affect).

...Plastic: You state the justification for dark energy and dark matter. We observe something we can't see has to be supplying gravity or galaxies would fly apart because we are rotating too fast, and the universe is expanding at an increasing rate. Newtonian physics says so. Fantasy? Maybe. Was Newton correct? Don't know, but he has a darn good track record. I say the same for Einstein. There are many just as brilliant whose names I don't know because the press/history has not fallen in love with them.

I am but an engineer, not a physicist, so that is the limits of my understanding.

I have no particular reason to doubt the existence of dark matter. AFAIK it is accepted by consensus in science as a working hypothesis. Good enough for me. What niggles me is the speculation that surrounds it.

Education appears to have been reduced to entertainment. "Science Today" shares the shelf with "Conspiracy Week" and "Fantasy Times".

The BBC sent some daft TV professor to the middle of the Himalayas, or some such place, to explain the meaning of time. He waved his arms, looked meaningfully into the distance, and said "Time is like a mountain range."

Relativity and quantum theory have been thoroughly alienating. Almost nobody has more than a vague inkling. Scientific progress now appears to be limited not by its subject matter or by its method, but by our ability to understand it. We could do with a new Copernican-style revolution.

We are both engineers. Thankfully we get by with Newton, mostly.

Today the Higgs will be confirmed and suddenly everything will fall into place and science will be finished, of course.

I have no particular reason to doubt the existence of dark matter. AFAIK it is accepted by consensus in science as a working hypothesis. Good enough for me. What niggles me is the speculation that surrounds it.

Education appears to have been reduced to entertainment. "Science Today" shares the shelf with "Conspiracy Week" and "Fantasy Times".

The BBC sent some daft TV professor to the middle of the Himalayas, or some such place, to explain the meaning of time. He waved his arms, looked meaningfully into the distance, and said "Time is like a mountain range."

Relativity and quantum theory have been thoroughly alienating. Almost nobody has more than a vague inkling. Scientific progress now appears to be limited not by its subject matter or by its method, but by our ability to understand it. We could do with a new Copernican-style revolution.

We are both engineers. Thankfully we get by with Newton, mostly.

Today the Higgs will be confirmed and suddenly everything will fall into place and science will be finished, of course.

Fantastic.

Seeing things before hand is real and hasn't been explained yet.

Deja Vu, Preja Vu, etc. Confusions of memory. Could be an illness, or just tiredness. If it concerns you, you might mention it to your doctor.

Happened to me just once, and seemed to cause a condition of nausea for several days. I met the girl of my dreams. Actually, the combination of girl and exhaustion created the memory of dreams I'd never had. Luckily I'm not superstitious. Memories of dreams are notoriously unreliable.

Unluckily the girl of my dreams wasn't impressed when I greeted her by throwing up.

I think we are mixing philosophy with physics. There is quite an argument going on if time exists, or if it is just an invention of how we order things, totally decoupled from the universe. I have a hard time believing in no time as that would imply all outcomes from all probabilities have already occurred. This is what the physics are saying. Too much like a predeterministic world and that just rubs my humanistic ego the wrong way. Einstein suggested it be the fourth dimension. He was not always correct, but has a darn good track record. Good enough to make things go boom. I think of time as one dimensional space. Logical. Simple. Nature likes simple. Being one dimensional, there is no conflict with the grandfather paradox.

It may be true that all outcomes from all probabilities have occurred. They at least have occurred in potential, "occurred" here being appropriate because all potentials are actual potentials, or just another form of actuality. Either way, the universe doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It is, in any event, always just here.

And that's where things get interesting. If you think about the present, it must by definition be zero seconds long. How much does anything move in zero seconds? The universe, ergo, is always entirely still.

That's where the logic of our concepts of time leads us. And because time is fundamental, a true(r) physics must incorporate the reality that, according to experience and the logic of which, we live in a non-temporal universe ... also.

The fundamental insight of quantum physics incorporates the non-temporal aspect in the way it describes change, or what we experience as movement. A quanta, by definition, must be absorbed and radiated whole. Absorption-whole or radiation-whole must be non-temporal---it must happen in zero seconds with no "transition" stage, no "getting there" at all. Wholeness appears non-temporally.

But that appearance is also a change from what we call and experience as previous. Quantum physics is paradoxical in the sense that it keeps two mutually exclusive, contradictory poles active in any given description of any happening whatsoever. Matter is X and non-X simultaneously. "There is no time in quantum physics," said Heisenberg about a physics that describes change.

And because this non-dual (fully dual) physics describes change, everything it describes is always already new, just like we experience the present to be. From this proto-dual perspective, all potential itself also always already exists ... with this newness. The Schrödinger wave equation calculates, if you will, in infinite Hilbert space, a space of infinite potential.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I think American science forgot that physics used to be a part of philosophy.

I later learned studying philosophy of ancient people that the key to access such things is like "Don't Care" attitude of absolutely cold observer.

I think therefore I create?

The statement..

Today’s science fiction is tomorrows science fact comes to mind..

The idea has to be "imagined" or (discovered) via philosophy or dreams which can then be researched via science. The idea that pure science cannot on its own discover without a catalyst (ie there has to be a question asked)..Sometimes great leaps of faith happen or outlandish ideas that later become reality..These then “snowball” into more and more ideas.

Theoretical physics…science fiction…and imagination are some examples..
”I have a dream one day man will go to the moon”

Of course some may argue that this world of imagination is not of the physical reality that we know..ie the questions come from conscious or subconscious dreams.. (some call it the third eye)<<the TV screen in your head. How many of us can say that anything we make is not imagined (visualised) first?

It never ceases to amaze me that no matter how advanced ideas are they pale with time into old science and get a vintage feel. Ie there is a movement forward that makes things seem antiquated.

In the realms of science fiction if something can alter these thoughts it can change the path of research.

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Deja Vu, Preja Vu, etc. Confusions of memory. Could be an illness, or just tiredness. If it concerns you, you might mention it to your doctor.................

I seriously doubt it. Currently and for quite some years I have mostly been in very good health. So ill health ( like being hurt in an accident etc.) or tiredness isn't a cause.
You might have also found a lot has been speculated about all this where many people around the globe have 'seen situations' before they took place. Mostly without any intention of doing so. We are not even getting into parapsychology.

Yes , there is a LOT we don't understand and I think it's because of our 'mental makeup' caused by how humans currently live , that we can't understand a lot of ( currently ) inexplicable things. But I think we will get there.....sometime. ;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I seriously doubt it. Currently and for quite some years I have mostly been in very good health. So ill health ( like being hurt in an accident etc.) or tiredness isn't a cause.
You might have also found a lot has been speculated about all this where many people around the globe have 'seen situations' before they took place. Mostly without any intention of doing so. We are not even getting into parapsychology.

Yes , there is a LOT we don't understand and I think it's because of our 'mental makeup' caused by how humans currently live , that we can't understand a lot of ( currently ) inexplicable things. But I think we will get there.....sometime. ;)

It’s interesting..
The idea that as the human race advances both spiritually, physically, consciously, and socially. The mental abilities should “change”. If this will expose telepathy, or déjà vu, or any other “gifts” as part of advancement has yet to be seen..

However for life force or the “I” to exist without physical form these ideas would have to exist?

Of course if we don’t ask the question science will not research it?
This could cause many problems..ie should all questions be asked?
Well assuming that we remain as we are if we don’t ask?
Or that we could put ourselves in danger if we do ask?

Even in nature a bird has to have faith as it jumps out of the nest for the first time?
Imagine where we would be if we thought in early life should we stand up. No its not for the likes of us<<I guess we are either pray or predator?
Remember how BIG the world used to be<<will we say remember how BIG the solar system used to be?
I guess we may be making the same choice in the future (are we predator or pray)?

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Deja Vu is well understood. It has to do with signals running through your brain twice. It is very common in teenagers. Very normal. This is very different than the pre-cognition.

What really had my wife upset was that I was in the air on my way to Phoenix that morning. Grounded in Kansas for three days.

I am not here to change anyone's mind on these subjects. I am wondering if what we are beginning to understand about the universe can explain things that I have experienced so many times it is beyond random coincidence. If space and time are not what we think, is that what ties us across space in ways not obvious.

Humans need to get to a stage where they ask for 'answers' for many things that are happening to them. For this there has to be 'dis-satisfaction , unhappiness, pain, suffering etc.
If life was hunky dory for all from start to finish we would all take everything for granted and wouldn't be bothered to 'know' where we really fit in the big picture or why we are having it 'so good'.

That's were suffering and dis-satisfaction comes in. When that happens we start asking questions- primarily 'why me ?' !
So looks like Nature has thought out things very well ! ;)

Incidentally the universal question " Why me ?" Probably has a simple answer.

" It's all because of me ! "

Cheers.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Its all fiction..

I do think there is more to the so called “super natural”..
Note that there is no such thing if it exists….its natural..

The problem is that it’s very, very difficult to split the wheat from the chaff...i.e. it’s difficult to split imagination from reality<<<(What reality)..in any experiments..
Also to have an unbiased referee? Not on either side?

Another way of putting it is its difficult to get usable data on phenomenon that could be linked to thought or life force because it’s not physical. Perhaps only the effect could be seen?

How do you know that every image and thought in your head is yours..
Ah its all paranoid delusion!
It’s a good laugh but how do you know? You can’t see it outside the body except for a map of brain activity..This non real world this is the stuff that makes us move forward?
In reality are we in the real world?<<ie am I dreaming reality (the terrible conundrum where am “I” now?) ..the picture of the real world is not real (its in the minds eye)…the feelings are not real the sounds are not real..only interpretations of the world around us..
The sudden moments of inspiration and imagination that creates great ideas..
Does this happen to a chimp with a pen and paper?
Yes these thoughts are not (Real) they are in the minds eye..Yet I can carve something in wood that I see in my mind? Or I can act upon incorrect information that just happens to be there?
Another good laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=CrZagvsP3o0&NR=1
Perhaps a better laugh..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k97JZHTCVbM
Its great that thought projection does not exist? To fight a battle with something thats not real:eek:

Of course if we connect a remote control to or mind via our brain? The idea of moving a wheel chair with impulses from the brain…(The anvil of the mind?)..This could not lead to mind to mind connection…(could I turn my TV on with a thought?)yes the remote makes it easy..
Its also interesting that in the dream world we can see, we can talk, we can touch, and feel (maybe fly) but the dream body has no physical form..its a good trick if it can be carried over to a non physical “I”. Its also interesting that we are never hurt…we always wake before the train hits us..(or the something in the dark behind us reaches out as we try to run)<<all great tricks of the mind?
Its also interesting when people try to use “gifts” they sometimes focus with their hands..(to use a force that is part of the non physical “I”) ?
If you could hear every thought of everyone around you just think of the mental effort that would be required to not cause “bad feeling” or embarrassment. If it was there its turned off for a very good reason..

Regards
M. Gregg

I found this Youtube Video very interesting, maybe you will too.

Project Camelot _ TWILIGHT OF THE OLD BOYS NETWORK - YouTube

It Interview really gets started around the 15min 30sec mark.

This is a video of several guerrilla style interviews with Bob Dean and Clifford Stone conducted over a 2 day period at the 2012 UFO Congress... Retired, Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean and Retired, Sergeant Clifford Stone hadn't seen each other in some time. They are old friends and both have been given special access to the above top secret world of the military involving interaction with ETs of various races.

In this once in a lifetime interview we get them together, at one place and time, sharing war stories and reminiscing about their encounters. I ask them the hard questions and attempt one more time to get them to reveal the true nature of the military involvement with ETs. What it means for humanity and where it is leading...as well as the fact that there are friendly and not so friendly visitors to this planet. Some who walk among us and down the halls of the Pentagon.

Deeeep deeeep thoughts here..........
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.