UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entropy = measure of "disorder"

Disorder is the negentropy quantity , the more the entropy grow
the more there is order.

The negentropy, also negative entropy of a living system is the entropy that it exports to keep its own entropy low. The concept and phrase "negative entropy" were introduced by Erwin Schrödinger in his 1943 book "What is Life?"
Schrödinger was trying to explain life as "Order from Disorder"
Low Entropy=Life,..., Max. Entropy=Death,..., You can't obtain "Order from Disorder"

0 ºK (Max. Entropy) => Death of the Universe (Max. Disorder)

Or if you prefer, Infinite Entropy due to Dark Energy = Death of the Universe

The negentropy, also negative entropy of a living system is the entropy that it exports to keep its own entropy low. The concept and phrase "negative entropy" were introduced by Erwin Schrödinger in his 1943 book "What is Life?"
Schrödinger was trying to explain life as "Order from Disorder"
Low Entropy=Life,..., Max. Entropy=Death,..., You can't obtain "Order from Disorder"

0 ºK (Max. Entropy) => Death of the Universe (Max. Disorder)

Or if you prefer, Infinite Entropy due to Dark Energy = Death of the Universe

Agree with the last sentence but not the first one...;)

A living system must absorb negative entropy to keep himself
as far as possible from max entropy that would mean his death.

When you kill a living system , you re increasing its entropy ,
and when digesting it you are absorbing the remaining negentropy
that he contains , as a mean to stay yourself alive.

As for your sentence :
You can't obtain "Order from Disorder"

Negentropy being disorder , obtaining order from disorder means
obtaining entropy from negentropy , wich is the logical way
to interpret the positive direction of entropy.

Schrödinger explains that most physical laws on a large scale are due to chaos on a small scale. He calls this principle "order-from-disorder."

What Is Life? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The principle is that an human increase its own negentropy
by producing even more entropy in the system he s included in ,
that is , the universe.

You can't obtain "Order from Disorder"

To the contrary, non-linear systems are self-ordering and follow the processual line from lower- to more highly-ordered. This is widely accepted in chemistry (Prigogine), biology, evolution, etc., and is implied by the information conservation quantum physics implies. It's the simple reason why people grow up, cultures evolve, etc.

To the contrary, non-linear systems are self-ordering and follow the processual line from lower- to more highly-ordered. This is widely accepted in chemistry (Prigogine), biology, evolution, etc., and is implied by the information conservation quantum physics implies. It's the simple reason why people grow up, cultures evolve, etc.

As you age, and then you die, the process is reversed.

In the State of Maximum Entropy, you can not get anymore "Order from Disorder".

Sorry to disappoint you, but in all Sciences, and in all Cultures, Death is an Irreversible State.AFAIK

Edit: Not all cultures.

Last edited:
But ancient people believed that using mental abilities people participated in Creation, i.e. increased "Negentropy" of the universe. The same does the Universe as the whole. And you can't prove that it is wrong. :)

From post # 90 I'm trying to understand your point...
Sometimes, ignorance offends, forgive me if I offended you, was not my intention.

I just spoke of Entropy and Order...;)

I remember a serious scientific work, in which a quantum system was affected by using mental abilities of people that participated in the experiment.
I have an explanation for this...:cool:
But what you say goes beyond my capabilities.
But, what did you expected?
In addition to think slowly, I'm just a TV repairman.:)

As you age, and then you die, the process is reversed.

And btw, that statement assumes information is not conserved in the universe. You can't get a universe, let alone a working theory of physics, without information conservation.

OMG.I forgot the law of conservation of information.:rolleyes:

You mean Death violates law of conservation of information?:confused:

Or maybe you're immortal?:D

If the 'mind and memory' is outside the body ( current belief ) then death does not loose information. It is conserved elsewhere. This must be true because the process of 'development' can continue even without a physical body ! So nothing is lost or wasted !

If the 'mind and memory' is outside the body ( current belief ) then death does not loose information. It is conserved elsewhere. This must be true because the process of 'development' can continue even without a physical body ! So nothing is lost or wasted !

Do not know if this violates information conservation.
Many times when I'm submitting a replay, my internet connection dies.:rolleyes:
Where will the nonsense I wrote?:D

Do not know if this violates information conservation.
Many times when I'm submitting a replay, my internet connection dies.:rolleyes:
Where will the nonsense I wrote?:D

Once, many years ago, when I had an appointment to a dentist back in Rusia, Internet connection died without any reason. Satellite channel worked well, PPP on both ends worked well, routing on both hosts on both ends worked well, but packets did not go through. It was a miracle! After I decided to cancel dentist's appointment it started working. Later anyway I went to that doctor and he did me root canal. 6 years after that here in California another dentist discovered infection in that tooth, opened and took a cyst from it. He said I was lucky, because the infection was near the brain! :eek:

Once, many years ago, when I had an appointment to a dentist back in Rusia, Internet connection died without any reason. Satellite channel worked well, PPP on both ends worked well, routing on both hosts on both ends worked well, but packets did not go through. It was a miracle! After I decided to cancel dentist's appointment it started working. Later anyway I went to that doctor and he did me root canal. 6 years after that here in California another dentist discovered infection in that tooth, opened and took a cyst from it. He said I was lucky, because the infection was near the brain! :eek:

I had a similar problem, and the dentist is 100 meters from my house.
Some dentists violate information conservation ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.