UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a large advert in the paper for digital terrestrial broadcasts. We are having issues with just regular cable TV and they are trying a new mode of transmission ( for us). Must be market driven ........sell millions of new digital receivers !
Cooked up by the government and manufacturers ! Must check the increase in imports of flashy very expensive cars .........;)

Last edited:
Ever hear of bilocation?

Padre Pio The Mystic - Bilocation

Being in more than one place at a time? Witnessing, interacting, being sensed and seen?

Yes, among other things. If manifestation (matter) is a play of some deeper information field---quantum physics tells us it is---then what's a small change of information here or there? Quantum physics has left the "energy physics" of Einstein and Newton. Force is not relevant to information. There is no force in quantum physics, which is an information science.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I don't know who those scientists are, but their viewpoint is too narrow. Why the emphasis on terrestrial TV broadcasts? They do still exist, BTW, and even cable-provided video and audio signals are routinely sent into space (to relay via satellite). The aliens need only identify the information from within the noise.
:cheers:

Might find these programs interesting..?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/universe/questions_and_ideas/extraterrestrial_life/

Regards
M. Gregg

...Can someone explain what drives entropy? Dark energy? Could they be the same?

Doesn't it drive itself? Everything is driven by tangled elastic tied to its amorphous origin. Entropy is the degree of entanglement.

Same as dark matter? Surely the entropy we know about was already accounted for, and isn't dark? Perhaps there's something of such sophisticated structure that it's capable of being invisible on purpose. It couldn't help being noticeable by its absence, eventually, so now we know it's there, and we know everything about what it isn't. But we can give it a name and write some science fantasy.

That's why we have dogs.

Anyway, systems are driven from low to high entropy. We can state that. Measure it. Put numbers on it. What drives it? Do we know, or do we just observe. e.g it's a rule of nature? Do we need time for entropy? Heck, there seems to be a debate what time is.

Plastic: You state the justification for dark energy and dark matter. We observe something we can't see has to be supplying gravity or galaxies would fly apart because we are rotating too fast, and the universe is expanding at an increasing rate. Newtonian physics says so. Fantasy? Maybe. Was Newton correct? Don't know, but he has a darn good track record. I say the same for Einstein. There are many just as brilliant whose names I don't know because the press/history has not fallen in love with them.

I am but an engineer, not a physicist, so that is the limits of my understanding.

Entropy is ordering , with negative entropy (negentropy) being the disordering.

Complete order of the universe (= maximal entropy of this system) will occur
once it has homogeneous density and temperature.

As was shown by Boltzmann, the entropy of an isolated system is always increasing.
The arrow of entropy has the same direction as the arrow of time.
Entropy = measure of "disorder"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.