UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
And I allmost bought a Stardreck jogging suit! Now I am researching Vril: The Vril Discs Series 1-11

Just my thoughts,

Never heard of the above..

Please be very carfull what, and how you research anything..
even better is to learn and do nothing..all just for fun..:)

Yes its a great laugh...<<Untill it goes wrong..

However its important to keep detached from anything mind related..
The biggest mistake is to assume your in control..to assume it's a load of hogwash is even worse.. ( I can't justify the statement)

Regards
M. Gregg

Humans need to get to a stage where they ask for 'answers' for many things that are happening to them. For this there has to be 'dis-satisfaction , unhappiness, pain, suffering etc.
If life was hunky dory for all from start to finish we would all take everything for granted and wouldn't be bothered to 'know' where we really fit in the big picture or why we are having it 'so good'.

That's were suffering and dis-satisfaction comes in. When that happens we start asking questions- primarily 'why me ?' !
So looks like Nature has thought out things very well ! ;)

Incidentally the universal question " Why me ?" Probably has a simple answer.

" It's all because of me ! "

Cheers.

This is why my last dog was the happiest creature that ever lived. He had only two thoughts: Happy feed me and happy pet me. He never was more complicated than that. 18 years old when he passed, in lots of pain, but too stupid to realize he should not still be happy. Envious life.

I believe in this interview with Dr Pete Petterson he also touches on the Vril and many other topics.

Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson - part 1 of 3 - YouTube (part 1)
Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson Part 2 of 3 - YouTube (part 2)
Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson Part 3 of 3 - YouTube (part 3)

There is much, much more. Here is a very general list of the subjects we discussed:

• The probable (in Dr Peterson's strong opinion) collapse of the economy, infrastructure, and law and order in the US
• The planned disclosure of the ET presence
• The Aurora (now retired from service and replaced by vehicles capable of superluminal travel) and the TR3B (the large flying triangle, which functions as an aircraft carrier)
• Artificial intelligence and advanced robotics
• The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function
• Healing modalities which work very rapidly and effectively
• 'Rescuing' brilliant scientists out of the old USSR
• How Mir (the Russian Space Station) was so heavy that it could not have been assembled without 'help' from our 'friends' (or, to be exact, the Russians' friends)
• Time spent in the Vatican Library
• The existence of Sumerian high technology
• Quantum computing (off-camera, Dr Peterson held in his hand a cheap quantum chip, which he had assembled himself in his own laboratory, with the computing power of 10,000 PCs)
• The genius of James Clerk Maxwell, and why Einstein was wrong
• Why you should not spend too much time in front of your new Digital TV
• The reality of the US prison camps
• How President Obama was (in all probability) set up
• How he came to understand that 15% of the world's population (of all races) have ET ancestry that can be seen in their DNA - and are also resistant to mind control technologies.

The release of this video was delayed because Dr Peterson was concerned that it might contain some material that was just too sensitive, and which might endanger us. He spent some time checking with colleagues to ensure that we would be safe to release the material. At the time of writing, he has not specified what these sensitive parts of the video are - though one might guess. We have taken the decision to take these risks upon our own shoulders and to release the interview in its entirety. It has not been cut.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
The release of this video was delayed because Dr Peterson was concerned that it might contain some material that was just too sensitive, and which might endanger us. He spent some time checking with colleagues to ensure that we would be safe to release the material. At the time of writing, he has not specified what these sensitive parts of the video are - though one might guess. We have taken the decision to take these risks upon our own shoulders and to release the interview in its entirety. It has not been cut.

I think,

This feeling that we (have to be careful) what we do and say...is the main issue...Oppression of ideas..Ummmm..thats not help its control?

I think we must keep detached...about ideas..

I don't like the idea that we could not manage on our own<<can't invent without help?

I would not trust a controlling force..OK piece keeping...while talks take place...but something that hides in the dark and can't come into the light?

It all sounds very dark to me<<< If this was the case I don't think I would want any part of mind control creatures... :D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
If we were in contact,

Its easy to put everything wright....everyone thinks its all fiction so..

They just make an initial contact to the people of earth...anounce a landing and land in limited numbers one in each country in full view in DAYLIGHT...and give a greating..Then leave...after one day.

Everyone would stew it over and lots of talks would take place.. because they are gone and leave us alone people would come to terms with it..

Even better if it was (the good guys)..because they would get in first and we would be "safer"...of course if they are just talking a good story and actually they can't stop the bad guys then they should still make "first contact" and warn us..openly.

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Senerio..

TV broadcast..Well remember all the UFO sightings throughout the ages well we have received ....
A transmission at SETI for first contact..it is agreed with all governments of the world that a landing will take place at designated locations covered by military personnel .
This will take place on ….day at ….time and they will be present for 6hrs only at which point they will leave for a period of 2 years... after this, limited contact will be made with a world organisation to be created from all countries of the world to discuss other matters. They come in peace and good will. This is why they will leave should we request them to do so at any time either before or after the landing.

The best bit a national holiday will take place for three days to mark the event...:D..PS they all look like adult mag pin ups... except for the good guys that look like lizards..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Don’t think we know people well enough..
The aftermath..

Questions:
Have I still got to go to work..Yes
Will my life change…No not for the foreseeable future..
Will I live longer..not in your life time..
Will I have to be a slave..No
Will my life change…not a great deal.
Will I be attacked..NO
Will I have to be submissive..No
Are we alone..NO
Is this going to be a major change..will we be visited lots more..NO its controlled.

OK…work tomorrow I guess…:hypno2:

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Two years later..

Are they comming back?

They say that they will watch over us..but they have a bit of a crisis else where..
Oh ..OK When When...its exciting...

Well maybe in another 20 years...Oh okay...will we get any other contact..we don't know..it was our last communication..

Oh...have we got any new technology out of it? it's been restricted for our own good..

Oh...have we got any new pictures? Sorry its classified..

Oh....back to work then...when is the next football match...

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
In the end Its all fiction,

There is only what there is...there is nothing more..:)

No matter what happens or what we do..

The most we can do is accept what we know and accept that its probably wrong..

Assuming for a moment that something happened to you...lets say you see something...or something was to happen..how would you react?

Lets say that your cat or dog could see something in front of you and acted like it was jumping up a friend of the family just like they were there licking the air and going like crazy..then lay down and rolled over pawing at the air...what would you do? Ah the animal is sick...its seeing things..

Then gone just as though nothing had happened....animal returns to normal behaviour....Then it happened again same time next day..

Your family see it...the second time...the next you are on your own and you can feel it and the animal does the same thing again...this time you feel it go and the animal returns to normal?

Of corse this is all make believe..because we are alone..There is nothing more..

Regards
M. Gregg

Guess you never did the lab in elementary school where you had a spool of paper and drew the sun the size of a dime, then went in the hall and rolled out the paper and put dots where each of the planets would be. Of course, now we would need a lot smaller roll as we don't count poor old Pluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.