Tweeters handmade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Maxim,

I think that, for your round AMT, you applied the principle shown of fig 12 of the Oskar Heil patent 3 636 278, am I wrong ?...

I found, it quite different from mine.
I designed it 1.5 years, being almost bankrupt at the time when the war began.
I wanted to create their own, that would not make plagiarism

Last edited:
Well, your skills are well above those of much of DIYers indeed !

Anyway, some questions.

Have you made some measurements for example on the currents you have in the aluminum strips ?

Do you have an idea of the intensity and distribution of the magnetic field involved in your AMT ?

Do you have an estimate of the force implied in the movements of the diaphragm and do you know the thickness of your plastic sheet diaphragm ?

Finally have you an idea of the weight of the whole diaphragme and aluminum strips ?

Thank you for these precisions if available !

Last edited:
Global measurements are not carried out.
For clarity, I have almost all his life engaged in development and manufacturing of cold weapons and archery (Transformation Engineering) The last 10 years of the master tuning, jeweler interior finishing cars and only the last 4 years acoustics. If I put the job, I could imagine beforehand what will be the outcome.
I possess a large knowledge base of materials and their properties, which behaves as a material, in certain conditions.
For many reasons, all of your questions I can not answer, but I assure you, my knowledge is enough to ytroit elements of high-quality acoustics.
For global measuring equipment is necessary, and it is worth the money, they are not.
By only this physical characteristic
Mylar-10 microns.
Aluminum 10 microns.
Film-Mylar, aluminum provodnik- middle age, magnetic neodymium number 42-45, contacts and technical silver,plastiki- medium soft to remove resonances reinforcement carbon fiber, kevlar.
Magnetic radio forged steel wires.

~~ SF T-60 W tweeter Size: 50 mm Maximum power: 100W (using crossover) Sensitivity: 95dB resonant frequency 1000Hz range: 2500- 35000 Hz Rated impedance: 4.2 ohms voice coil DC resistance: 3.5

Last edited:
Who heard my paper, he informed that should have

Attachments

• IMG_20160502_134038.jpg
    IMG_20160502_134038.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_20160502_134115.jpg
    IMG_20160502_134115.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 385
  • ???????? 2016-05-02 13.14.26.png
    ???????? 2016-05-02 13.14.26.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 387
All the good time suttok
I want to apologize for the situation emerged with the price on the site.
Price formed not to deceive and to attract a buyer, but as a necessary formality for export to the Russian Federation for customs, due to changes in the price declaration by the Russian Federation.
Prices remain the same, which were to mutations both

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.