Tweeters handmade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is my worst drivers, which were measured. They have more than a year. Now everything has changed worldwide, it is evident in the first post. All fully handmade,make at home.
This construct was designed specifically for the discovery potential of the upper range. As soon as we drop below 3000 Hz, we lose the charm of the title.

uhm yeah you are right about the title :), well they all look stunning to say the least!

I have ordered membrane ESS AMT 1 do, that's what happened

Attachments

• IMG_20160203_112418.jpg
    IMG_20160203_112418.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 451
  • ???????? 2016-02-12 12.23.32.png
    ???????? 2016-02-12 12.23.32.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 439
Hi Maxim,

I watched almost all your videos on YouTube, but still trying to understand how these babies work...

As soon as I have an idea of what is under the cover, I'll order a couple to give them a try.

My Best

PS : Do you think it's possible to go down 300 Hz with your AMT or the SoundFen ?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I do not quite understand your question

I asked in a previous message if your AMTs are able to go down to 300 Hz, and in the mean time, I found your "hybrid" driver presented on the picture. I guess it's probably a "full range" audio driver ! :)

Thus, this "hybrid" driver answers to the question, since I suppose it'll go down much lower than 300 Hz !...

My Very Best and congratulations for your innovation spirit !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.