Tumor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jeff,

I already donated last fri, so can't help for another 7wks. Will be thinking positive thoughts tomorrow.

Still playing with the tubes and pio's.

you were sick last mo when I wrote you thru your site, maybe now you get better sooner.

What part of NY are you located. I grew up on LI. Oh so many yr ago...

JB

ronc said:
I already donated last fri, so can't help for another 7wks.

They wont let me donate. I had a recent trip to India and some silly regulation says i cant.

ron

Want to talk out of place, an old school Texan in India.(Wheres the Beef?)

Doesn't seem silly to me, disease control is a serious issue. Would you want to be infused with blood with a pathogen that doesn't cause symptoms for 4 weeks, because they didn't enforce a policy like that?

I'm all for hating silly policy, but we hardly need any more people with infected blood.

Hi - just wanted to say that, like alot of people here, I've never met you, but I'm wishing you all the best and a VERY speedy recovery mate!

You seem to be in good spirits which I think is half the battle! Kick that tumors scrawny little *** into oblivion - show it who's the daddy! :)

Cheers,

- John

best wishes from the Chinook country...

Godzilla, best possible recovery and wishes.

Recently my father in-law has been diagnosed with bladder cancer. He goes for surgery on the 3rd of April (I think). In his case something similar, feeling a little faint, goes to use a toilet and ends up leaving 6 pints....(sorry if too graphic). Not benign, but well defined and prognosis is good.

Thankfully, respectable health care is available to most in North America. Unfortunately at great personal financial cost for those without health care. Regardless of (US) political views, I think some sort of affordable health care needs to happen for any that need it (regardless of where on the planet one lives).

I've asked Cal Weldon to perhaps look into creating a "best wishes" spot for all to leave wishes and information regarding diyAudio's membership that may have health problems, and could use the positive outlook that the best wishes from a community can provide. Those that are suffering could also let us know of their prognosis and current situation (obviously if they choose to).

Anyways, my wish for a speedy recovery for you is extended to you and yours.

stew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.