Tumor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very much enjoy reading all the great words of encouragement and feel very much a part of the diyaudio family. Thank you all! Even my wife thinks you are all just great! I shared these posts with her yesterday.

Surgery scheduled for Thursday. Don't know the time yet. I am going to kick this tumor's ***!

It's my seventh day in hospital. Today the biopsy came back and everyone got all excited. It came back neutral... which means all it was was a piece of my stomach. The good news is the tumor appears to be growing under the stomach lining with no indication of spreading. They want to see what is under the tumor. The way it is lying they cannot tell what's happening underneath. Because i lost about a pint of blood today and a half pint yesterday, and the day before, they expect it will be ulcered, angry and bleeding. Good! Be angry and get the fark out of my body if you are so angry. Basically, it's time for this tumor to die. It can party until Thursday but then it's adios. See ya, wouldnt want to be ya. In my mind, i have already begun to kill it.

Godzilla said:
Surgery scheduled for Thursday. Don't know the time yet. I am going to kick this tumor's ***!

It's my seventh day in hospital. Today the biopsy came back and everyone got all excited. It came back neutral... which means all it was was a piece of my stomach.

Excellent news Jeff for you and your family and us too!!! I'ts great to see your going to be ok.. Kick the heck outta that thing would ya!!!

Dave:)

Zilla,

I suppose this IS what happens when I'm offline for any amount of time . . .

Anyway, once they pop that sucker out, I'll hold it down while you work it over, okay?

The training's not just good for kicking ***. It helps your body cope with the stresses and toxins of the modern world we find ourselves in. All you guys take notice and do something right for yourselves, every day, starting today. Eat a salad, to some pushups, whatever. When the unexpected happens to you like this, your going to need something to help you cope, like Zilla's training kept him from bleeding himself into a heart attack.

Show us how its done, Zilla, and we'll be right here for you when you get back.

Kensai

Liquid diet today. I also had a lovely drink that's supposed to make me poop. It's been two hours and i don't even feel anything... may have to drink another one. Tastes like epoxy with a rotten lemon squeezed in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYRHR04pZsA

Laura is one of my nurses. She's the white girl.

Surgery tomorrow scheduled for 2:30 but i heard they might have a cancellation so i should be prepared by 12:30. Anytime tomorrow is fine with me. I got a pint of blood earlier today. Spoke with surgeons, doctors, nurses, family and friends... lots of positive energy. I am ready to rumble!

Godzilla

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.