Tumor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Godzilla said:
my dad asked someone in the hospital today how he felt about 'Baraka.' he has not been following politics at all but wanted to sound smart. everytime i think about it and laugh my stomach hurts.

i am up now because i had to pee. the nurses here are not as good as the ones on the other floor.

Ha, ha "Baraka" sounds like an old house/old car in bulgarian.

Cheers,
Dimitar

>>> Working in the medical profession myself I know that the nurses at the internal medicine department are way better than at surgical wards (...). Why, I do not know.

I have been visited by two nurses from internal medicine so far. They are wonderful. The surgical nurses tell me they cannot touch the tube down my throat and leave me alone to wait a couple hours breathing as deeply as i could waiting for a surgeon. They cannot find blood veins as easily either. To them i look like some young healthy guy around many much older folks. Does anyone know if the NG Tube can be misplaced and pressing on an artery or my heart or something? I have a lot of difficulty breathing and it's not my stomach. It's the damn tube. I may need it in another 5 days. They took xrays today to see it it may have shifted. Not fun!

Nice BIBs Cheng. It's cool to see wires hang out like frankenstine

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Zilla - Good to see that you are getting better :cool: By "Baraka" do you refer to this character from Mortal Kombat" ? The staples in his chest are from the result of being split open..... Hmmm That sounds familiar seeing as my "zipper" goes from my throat to my stomach! :xeye: Most nurses get sxxx from their patients all day - treat them with a little respect and kindness and you will find that it goes a long ways. Of course - being into martial arts you are already aware of such things. :angel:

Attachments

• baraka v3.jpg
    baraka v3.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 381
Does anyone know if the NG Tube can be misplaced and pressing on an artery or my heart or something?

Don't think so. Although you are too far away for a proper diagnosis I can tell you that gastric surgery directly affects the overlying diaphragm: that is what makes breathing quite difficult now. Hang in there for the few days it takes for your gastric sutures to become watertight. Life will become much better afterwards when it can safely be removed (just leave the damn thing in for that period).

pic 1 of tumor

hope it works.. it did.

That hole is supposed to be clear of obstruction. It's full of what looks like a sausage drooping from my stomach into the duadenum sp?

This is the top view... first doc missed this btw. Since this is at the very bottom of my stomach some other doctors feel he just didnt really finish his stomach search becasue all of the top and middle parts were fine.

Attachments

• tumor1.jpg
    tumor1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 623
passing the scope thru and looking back up at the tumor reveals its face. The size of the tumor has been described as two giant golfballs stuck together or about 2 inches diameter by 4 inches long. It was very thick and ulcerated. When i see this pic i want to say Hello! It's completely out of my body now and results show after sheredding it to bits that it's 100 % benign!

Attachments

• tumor2.jpg
    tumor2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 593
Here is the cut made to get this bad boy out.

I can get out of bed and in and out of a chair all on my own now. It's this NG tube keeping my from leaving hospital. It's been 8 days without food and the day before that was liquid diet only. I can nearly do situps but can't pass gas. I am very close to passing gas tho and ultimately, the doctors want to see a bowel movement before sending me home. Must make sure my stomach has woken up and that all the plumbing works. Waiting for wife to walk me one more time tonight then tuck me into bed. The vampires come in the night to take blood and give blood thinning shots and take vital signs. I am fine, just need to breath and eat again so i can get back to real life... and speaker building too of course!

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 629
Godzilla said:
Here is the cut made to get this bad boy out.

I can get out of bed and in and out of a chair all on my own now. It's this NG tube keeping my from leaving hospital. It's been 8 days without food and the day before that was liquid diet only. I can nearly do situps but can't pass gas. I am very close to passing gas tho and ultimately, the doctors want to see a bowel movement before sending me home. Must make sure my stomach has woken up and that all the plumbing works. Waiting for wife to walk me one more time tonight then tuck me into bed. The vampires come in the night to take blood and give blood thinning shots and take vital signs. I am fine, just need to breath and eat again so i can get back to real life... and speaker building too of course!

Hey, if it is going to look like you had a gall bladder operation, at least you should have had them remove THAT too. :D

AWWW godzilla you let Me down I was expecting a picture of some of them fine nurses doing something really hot and I look at a middle aged mans stomach with a train track on it. Think you can get tthem nurses to so some posing????/ I keep picturing those short white dress outfits with the white thigh highs and the little white bonnet.

Oh yeah good to see you are getting better.

God boy....

get your mind back onto audio projects again and drop the biological experiments. The world is just not ready for DIY home grown spam. You can buy all you want at Safeway in a can. Keep positive and consider taking Essiac check out essiac 4 less on line at http://www.premium-essiac-tea-4less.com/Brewing-essiac.html. Easy to make and ok to drink very good for you, get on it and do it for a year. Cheap insurance that has a payoff for you right away. Do the things you need to do and love the people you love. You have some changes in your like to make now that you have your life back go make them. Your good buddy Terry must be looking out for you. Hey ask the doctors if you can have your tumor and in a few months dig a hole in the back yard and stick a tomato plant on top if it. As you watch that plant grow you can visualize that as it gets biggger any chance of cancer in your body gets smaller. Then when you get to eat the tomatoes this summer you will know what that tumor was good for and that you put it to good use. Its yours you grew it so make it be what you want just like your life. Make your life what you want it to be. All the best.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.