TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lol, you making it even more difficult. I was hoping I could interpret it as something like: ...true happiness isn't about getting what we desire in our minds but being aware of what we have…

Cheers,
Djim

well! the true happiness why only occures a few minute and close by itself
like someone switch off the tv. and many times can change to have not happiness.
the main thing is mind. people know the world by mind.have many tools(eyes,ears..)
to use and send to mind. mind is the first step before do anything. think in mind
before do.

example with david hornresp guy!

david wants to modify the hornresp.

the frist he thinks by mind->remember the old pics(hornresp)from his mind
->mix the times(old n now) occure the hope(furture)->feeling occurs
->cognizance from feeling->the desire(want like this or that)

the desire is two

1.david lovely guy can finish->make him happy.
2.david lovely guy can't finish->make him not happy.

cause this mind is the main thing.

Last edited:
these pics a friend bought the gip drv for use with tha f horn 2 don't sure will good for this bin because he doesn't ask the simulation. the gip drv in thailand i don't like the spec. most of them are very high Qts.

GPA-18100

Attachments

• 7130_1337314020.jpg
    7130_1337314020.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 477
  • 7130_1337314040.jpg
    7130_1337314040.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 471
BP1Fanatic thanks for interested the culture, i started this thread for enjoy with all friends. if u like to see in tl when i post all the next time on my thread. i will post a few links(by time) for u. today i get these links. the songkran in Phuket unlucky bill poster who posted @ the first page he left from phuket city be4 the songkran in phuket started. another link about Yee Peng Festival - Floating Lanterns Festival 2011 Chiang Mai yee peng fastival will begin be4 Loi Krathong day a few days. yee peng only have in chiang mai. but loi krathong day has all the places in my country. if possible if some my friends have the job to play in that day. ill recommand them to take the photos or video and ill post to see on here. BP1Fanatic hope u enjoy 4 the links. next time ill try to do again. hope u are enjoy

1:32 & 2:11 are NICE in the Phuket video!!!

i can't see at those times:D guy the link about ASEAN Community in 2015
this may be good for travelers. today is Vesak Day. a day is important for buddhism so that i have the links to see about... the 2 links for someone who want get out the pain on their body. watpho is a good place to go. wat=temple, pho is the name of temple. i had ever spent my money for this thing. at the first time i like the Massage.

Thai Massage 1
Thai Massage 2

BP1Fanatic this beautiful links,they show Guan Yin 1000 hands
in nakhon sawan city. the show will will play in all the years(china new year) this seems the big fastival. Guan Yin china people believe that be Bodhisattva. Bodhisattva mean that group of people who did the good karma at the very long times until the last time they can archive enlightenmentand then to be buddha. the real thing the name of Bodhisattva can archive enlightenment. he isn't Guan Yin. the Gautama Buddha ever said that the next buddha is maitreya buddha will come after the time of Gautama Buddha is over. in the life of Gautama Buddha that i know the buddha has 2 or 3 times that show 1000 hands and 1000 bodys. less of people saw at the time. ok BP1Fanatic Visakha Bucha Day some at this night ill go to the temple near my home. and is the day most of buddhism will do something. BP1Fanatic ill give some knowledge in this day. in the life of Gautama Buddha. after can archive enlightenment the buddha only slept on one's side. one side is only right not left. and if u ever saw the buddha statue ull see. and if u wants to know can check urself with a little awareness. ull know the right side all your thought will change to be no have the desire. i knew when i had the awareness. hope u enjoy this video today.:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.