TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 438
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 438
Hi Edrill, we don't have any in stock at the moment, or I'd measure one up for you. However, the driver that runs in these is NOT the same as the stock PD, it is strengthened for the high compressions used. A normal PD will rip itself to pieces in the Turbo box.

Sir thanks for the reply...I will be waiting for the measurement of tsw 721.

Last edited:
sit Thawach i'm new here. do you have any design for turbosound tsw 721? please share...If anoody hare have plans "dimensions" for turbosound tsw 721 please share wih us if you don't mind. Thanks...

friend i sent the message to a friend in france i just have got the message today. he don't have and he has suggestion me register on mst-one france forum. he tell me they have tsw-718 plan but i don't know france lang. sorry friend i don't have now:)

Friend I need your expertise here...Does the tsw 721 will outperform the lab horn 12"? or is there any existing diy designs that you can recommend that will outperform the lab horn loudness wise and deep bass wise? thanks...

hi edrill i was busy and had "a work of lot" to do and so that i didn't come a long time. edrill they are difficult to comment. the one is 12"*2 drivers u another is 18" driver. the tsw 721 has very strong kick but the lab horn has the high efficiency in low. about the tsw 721 u must use many boxes when out door they will be increase the low freq like the lab. if u want another bin with high efficiency in low likes the lab horn. i think tapped horn is very best to go.;)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.