Threadjacking

drive by victim

CFvh70pUEAIGRaR.jpg

2,220 112,819

``````````````````````````````````````

CcSgcQY.png

Last edited:
Why do I always see heavy bike frames with suspension, but thin bike frames without suspension? It makes more sense to put suspension on a thin bike frame, since the suspension will protect it, and then you'll have a smooth, light bike.

i wonder if thin frames are bendy enough to absorb some of the shocks but thick frames are too rigid?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Christa B. Allen on Instagram: “getting high 🐒”

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:
Hey guys. I have a 92 Honda Civic. A capacitor blew up in the ECU next to a solenoid driver darlington. I don't know whether the transistor burned and triggered the cap to go or the cap burned and the electrolyte caused the transistor to short. The cap burned a hole in the board and the transistor turned white and crumbled away.

Nonetheless, it worked after I replaced the capacitor. The problem however is the transistor. It signals the "evap control purge valve solenoid", which lets gas tank fumes into the engine. I don't want to replace the transistor only to have it blow up again because the problem was in the valve or wiring. The valve resistance measures 29 ohms.

Thoughts?