• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wolverine 2nd Group buy

Wolverine boards

• 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • In Green

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • In Blue

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • In Matt Black

Votes: 34 38.2%

• Total voters
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's, We have decided to offer Green, Blue & Black PCB's again for the 2nd Group buy. If anyone would like to change their color preference please send me and PM with the subject "Wolverine PCB Order - Color Change - XXXXX" ( XXXXX = your DIY Username ) and specify you updated color choice.
I will then update the 2nd Group buy database. :)

Reactions: 2 users
You guys are awesome! :D(y)Just sent my order to you Stuart.

I have a Chromebook but figured out a online Microsoft Excel service that gives you the option to open the Excel sheet. There you can fill in the order and save it without having to download Microsoft Excel which you can't on a Chromebook. Just incase someone else have similar problems. :)(y)

So happy right now! Can't wait but I'm in no hurry have the Honey Badger to finish first.:)

Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Stuart have you sent out a paypal invoice? I'm always insecure about my email adress since it's weird email adress with my name spelled backwards and also double underlines that might look like one underline.:)
We are in the process of checking the small changes that we have made to the PCB's since the first group buy. Once that is done I will start sending out the PayPal request. Once I have sent them all out I will let everyone know here on the forum that they should have received their request. This ensures there was no email transmission problems. Once the money is in the boards will be ordered and once again I'll let everyone know. I will also send out the Dropbox link so people have access to the BOM and build guide at this stage.

Not long now guys thanks for your patience.

Reactions: 4 users
I am in no hurry. I was more worried incase you where waiting for money to come in to be able to place the PCB order. Just want everything to be as smoth as possible for you who are in the team as you guys done so much for us. I know how it feels if you are going over and beyond for people and all you get back is complaints, people being slow and non responsive. I don't want to be that person that makes it difficult. So I asked to be sure instead of assuming. :)(y)

Not saying that people here in this group buy are a pain. So no one need to take offence, only if you plan being difficult towards the team. :LOL:

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's, Once again I just wanted to say that we have decided to offer Green, Blue & Black PCB's again for the 2nd Group buy.

If anyone would like to change their color preference please send me and PM with the subject "Wolverine PCB Order - Color Change - XXXXX" ( XXXXX = your DIY Username ) and specify you updated color choice.
I will then update the 2nd Group buy database.

I have updated the order form for people who place any new orders with the 3 colors to choose from Green, Blue & Black.

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's,
I've started to send out payment requests for the 2nd group buy. This will take a few days to complete. Once I receive your payment I'll send you the Dropbox Link so you can access all the documentation for the Wolverine project. Please allow a few days for this to happen as its not the only thing that I have going on.

I will let everyone know when I have sent out all the payment requests.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Thank you Stuart I paid it immediately :)(y) . In the description of the email it said blue boards? I put in black? Or did you just copy and sent out the email for us for to make the payments and the color wasn't the important part?
Yes the color is there for you and to check. I'll update your boards to Black.

The Paypal message is individual for all members and the information contained within it should be checked to verify its correct.