• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wolverine 2nd Group buy

Wolverine boards

• 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • In Green

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • In Blue

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • In Matt Black

Votes: 34 38.2%

• Total voters
Hi Arun, I received your excel order sheet thank you. I'm not sure if you are aware but with a group buy like this, we need to wait for enough members so sign up before we purchase the boards from the PCB manufacturer. We are still going through this process at the moment. Once we have sufficient members, we will send out payment requests. Then once the money is in, we will order the boards. This could take some time.
I understand that. I misinterpreted your post (#15).

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's,

I attached some images to the 1st post. The images show the Wolverine PCB's on offer in the second group buy.
Don't forget, the Poll is now closed so there is no need to vote.
If you would like some Wolverine PCB's you need to email me directly with the excel order sheet filled out with your details.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hello Stuart,
any info when the PCBs order ís scheduled or what is it depending on?
in the meantime would be possible to unveil the BOM at least for those registered for pre-order?
thanks
zs.
Hi zs, We are in the process of putting one of the final Wolverine builds by @danieljw through some extensive distortion testing. Once this is complete we plan to make the schematic public. I see no problem e-mailing the BOM to members who have registered for the pre-order.
Once we review and evaluate the results we will create gerbers and order the 2nd group buy PCB's.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi Zs,

I am very close to some final numbers with my current setup. To give you an idea of what was involved, I have had to build Bob Cordell's distortion magnifier in conjunction with some other techniques in order to get a reliable measurement since the Wolverine's distortion is so low.

This is part of the reason I have not released the latest youtube video yet too, but stay tuned it is not far away.

- Dan

Reactions: 2 users
Hi Stuart,

I have just tried to email completed order sheet to you, for 1 x pair of IPS and EF3-3 boards (i.e., 2 of each board), but I suspect my email is currently having a 'wobbly' and can't be sure if you'll have received that at all, or you may even have received multiple messages as I tried repeated 'sends' when it would go first time ...! If it's the latter, then my profound apologies for clogging up your inbox!

When you have the chance, could you kindly check if you've received my request or not and let me know accordingly?

Many thanks

Hi Stuart,

I have just tried to email completed order sheet to you, for 1 x pair of IPS and EF3-3 boards (i.e., 2 of each board), but I suspect my email is currently having a 'wobbly' and can't be sure if you'll have received that at all, or you may even have received multiple messages as I tried repeated 'sends' when it would go first time ...! If it's the latter, then my profound apologies for clogging up your inbox!

When you have the chance, could you kindly check if you've received my request or not and let me know accordingly?

Many thanks
Hi Stuart,

I managed to send the order sheet this morning using a different PC, so hopefully you will receive this now!

Would appreciate if you could confirm when you have the chance.

Many thanks!

Hi Guys,

Artemis launch 'scrubbed' today, so thought I'd check out the latest posts for the Wolverine instead!

Just curious - wondered how we're doing regarding amassing enough interested members to enable the 2nd group buy pcb order to proceed now? Or does Dan have some further distortion tests, etc. to conclude before getting to that point?

I'm sure others, as well as me, are just eager to get started on this exciting project but of course can't really plan, order or do anything without being able to refer to BOM, build guide, etc. in the meantime!

When you have the chance (no panic!), would appreciate a brief update as to where we are. No worries either way, it'll all be well worth waiting for ...

Many thanks, and kudos to all involved for your continued dedicated work!

Richard

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's,

Thank you for your patience, We are getting closer to the purchase of the 2nd group buy boards. @danieljw is just completing a few more minor tests which shouldn't take to much longer. I hope to start sending out PayPal request next weekend and Order the boards the following week depending on how quickly people make their payments.

Thanks again for your interest in the Wolverine Project.
Once the tests are complete we will also make the 57v & 64v schematic public.

Kind regards

Stuart

Reactions: 4 users
Hi Guy's,

Thank you for your patience, We are getting closer to the purchase of the 2nd group buy boards. @danieljw is just completing a few more minor tests which shouldn't take to much longer. I hope to start sending out PayPal request next weekend and Order the boards the following week depending on how quickly people make their payments.

Thanks again for your interest in the Wolverine Project.
Once the tests are complete we will also make the 57v & 64v schematic public.

Kind regards

Stuart
Hi Stuart,

That's great news, many thanks for the update.

So, will that mean you'll feel comfortable to send out BOM, guide, etc. to those that have registered/paid for boards at that time as well?

Kind regards,

Richard

I want to buy a pair of EF3-4, but from my understanging only in blue? I'm very specific on how I want things to look (Asperger syndrome) and black boards is the look I like the best. Is the choice of different colors something that's gonna be availble in the future? Thank you for your hard work guys!

Joined 2016
Paid Member
I want to buy a pair of EF3-4, but from my understanging only in blue? I'm very specific on how I want things to look (Asperger syndrome) and black boards is the look I like the best. Is the choice of different colors something that's gonna be availble in the future? Thank you for your hard work guys!
Due to the numbers we are considering adding one or two more colors. I'll update you all once I've had time to speak to the pcb fabrication house

Reactions: 1 user