• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wolverine 2nd Group buy

Wolverine boards

• 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-3

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 1 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • 2 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • 3 pairs of IPS + EF3-4

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • In Green

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • In Blue

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • In Matt Black

Votes: 34 38.2%

• Total voters
Joined 2016
Paid Member
IPS.png
EF3-3.png
EF3-4.png

Hi Guy's

Please Register your details for the 2nd group buy - Pre Order
Thank you for your support and interest in the Wolverine project.​
We are happy to announce a 2nd group buy opportunity has now opened. :)
This time around we will try and do things a little differently to help save on the amount of processing time involved.​
Please read the detailed instructions below on how to register for the 2nd group buy.​
Due to numbers and price breaks we are offering three colors again (Green, Black, Blue)​
The prices for 1 and 2 sets of boards are as follows.​
For the EF3-3
2 x Precision EF3-3 boards which includes 2 x wolverine IPS boards. (Green, Black, Blue)​
$50.00 USD.​
4 x Precision EF3-3 boards which includes 4 x wolverine IPS boards. (Green, Black, Blue)​
$90.00 USD.​
For the EF3-4
2 x Precision EF3-4 boards which includes 2 x wolverine IPS boards. (Green, Black, Blue)​
$55.00 USD.​
4 x Precision EF3-4 boards which includes 4 x wolverine IPS boards. (Green, Black, Blue)​
$95.00 USD.​
If you would like more than 2 sets of either boards or you would like to change your indicated quantity,​
please let us know and we will get back to you with further pricing.​
Please note: These prices do not include shipping to your location.​
Shipping will be done at cost price plus an additional $3.00 for the box and packing material.​
No added or extra handling charges will be applied.​
A copy of the shipping receipt will be emailed to your personal email address once your shipping has been paid for.​
Each order will contain:
  1. The PCB’s that you ordered.
  2. An A3 copy of the schematic. Both 57V and 64V rail voltage versions have been created. (Dropbox Link)
  3. The Build Guide, which is a 32 page illustrated A4 color document. (Dropbox Link)
  4. BOM in excel, listing all the components and mouser part numbers required to build the Wolverine. (Dropbox Link)
  5. Hole Pattern DXF file and 1:1 PDF file of the Hole locations for Heatsink drilling. (Dropbox Link)
  6. How to wire a Audio Amplifier. PDF document by Bonsai showing Audio Amplifier wiring best practices. (Dropbox Link)
  7. Any future updates to the Build Guide, BOM or Schematic will be updated in Dropbox Link for you to download. So please include the e-mail address you would like to use for this purpose.
We are taking payment through PayPal, and you will be sent a PayPal request to make your payment when we are ready to order boards.​
To Register your details
Please open the attached file and enter your details into the excel order sheet.​
Please fill out all the fields and then e-mail it directly back to me so we can enter your details into our database:​
My e-mail address is stuartmp@internode.on.net. Please use your DiyAudio username in the subject for example​
Subject: Wolverine Project – Your DiyAudio User Name​
If you have any trouble opening the attached file, please just reply to this PM and provide the following details.​
Please be very specific to save any confusion.​
  1. The total number and type of each EF3-3 & EF3-4 boards you would like.​
  2. Your full name, full postal address including country and post code,​
  3. Please include your Phone number for tracking updates once your boards are shipped.​
  4. Your PayPal e-mail address​
  5. Your personal e-mail address for the Dropbox documentation link to be e-mail to you.​

Once payment has been made you will receive a tracking number so you can track your orders arrival.​
Please don't use my e-mail address for any other purpose as I don't have time to respond.​
Please post any questions regarding the build of the Wolverine to the main Wolverine Build thread on the forum.​
Please post any questions related to ordering through to me using the DiyAudio PM system.​
You personal information will not be used for any other purpose and won't be passed onto anyone else.​
Kind Regards​
Stuart & the Wolverine project team.​
Wolverine development Thread
Wolverine Build Thread

Youtube build series
Built and Tested wolverine amplifier modules.
@fireanimal is kindly offering this service.​
Please see the attached pdf for pricing details. Just let me know what options you'd like when you order your boards.​
Please note. The prices shown include the cost of the boards.​

Attachments

• wolverine_amp_review.pdf
    972.3 KB · Views: 1,193
  • Wolverine Completed PCB.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Wolverine Completed Heatsinks.pdf
    991.8 KB · Views: 937
  • Wolverine order.xlsm
    10.7 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Joined 2016
Paid Member
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are happy to announce a 2nd group buy opportunity has now opened. :)

Please read the first post for more details on how you can register your interest.

Reactions: 1 users
Stuart,

This time I'd take EF3-4 boards with four output pairs, one stereo set costing U$55.00. Let me know when should I pay you and how much including postage. Should I pay you in Australian dollars or US dollars? I'm getting old, I forgot in which dollars I paid you before.
Thank you,
cheers

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's, @fireanimal has very kindly put his hand up, to offer completed and tested wolverine amplifier modules for those who are pushed for time or would just like their amplifier built by an experienced DiyAudio member.

A list of prices for such a service can be found in the PDF attached to the first post of this thread.

For those who are interested in this please advise me when you send me your excel order sheet and I'll pass your details onto @fireanimal and ensure he receives your blank boards ready for assembly.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hi Guy's, If you voted in the poll above for what wolverine boards you would like I still need an email from you with all your details. I can not get the diyaudio member names from the poll. So I have no way of knowing that you'd like some wolverine boards unless you send me an email.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2016
Paid Member
I had sent you an email with the filled up Excel sheet (July 2nd). Have you started sending out PayPal requests?
Hi Arun, I received your excel order sheet thank you. I'm not sure if you are aware but with a group buy like this, we need to wait for enough members so sign up before we purchase the boards from the PCB manufacturer. We are still going through this process at the moment. Once we have sufficient members, we will send out payment requests. Then once the money is in, we will order the boards. This could take some time.