The Weather

Going for a record high here 80F!

My front porch is in the shade after noon. The temp there hit 81F yesterday mid afternoon while I was mowing the lawn, much hotter in the sun. It was at 79F today when I left at 2 PM to go vote. Radar says the rain will be here in a few hours, and temps below 40F can be expected tomorrow night. It can often be much colder here than in town, but sometimes it is warmer. It all depends on air flow and the water temp in the Ohio river. We are quite close to it.

As with spring this year, the trees are again confused, some have lost all their leaves, some are still green and some are multicolored.

****** What a freakin’ glorious day (you know what I mean!) ******

Came out of supermarket, bright, warm, early afternoon but it felt ‘wrong’ - the sun was too low. I felt like that scene in Predator 3 when they emerge from the forest to find a couple extra moons in orbit.... The sun shouldn’t be this low so early in the afternoon but of course ! it’s September weather, 20C in the middle of November - just weird.

Today 75 F. Tomorrow 76 expected! Had to cut the grass today and probably once more in a few weeks!

There is no such thing as global warming... There is no such thing as global warming... There is no such thing as global warming... Oh wait we had champagne at lunch in the office today, we are going to fry!!!

Last edited: