The Weather

Magnus, not to worry, Vancouver has summer from July 15 to August 30. Beyond that it's open season on the weather. Not saying we don't get rain during that time, just saying that's our best chance of a spell of good weather.

EDIT: looks like you're going to have a very nice weekend. Highs of 24º and broken cloud. Get out and have fun my friend.
The problem of living on the Westcoast is ... RAIN. Today its 10+ C and rain again.
But I am sort of wrestling with my PC ...:wrench:

It's just after sunrise and 82 F / 28 C here in Stockton, CA right now. The forecast is for high temperatures of 100° to 108° F (38° - 42° C) for the next ten days. CA's grid is running out of power. The news said that the spot price for power hit $1.00/kwh. There have been rolling blackouts over the last two days. Our power was off for two hours around dinner time last night. And that was a Saturday, mid-week should get even worse.

As much as I hate spending so much time and cash on pool maintenance, I'm glad we have one this week!

Bill

Well we're not quite that high but it is sweltering by our standards. It's officially 30º, it's 36º on my balcony and we just got in from a nice forest walk in Green Timbers park. It was pretty eerie though. There is a fishing lake, a large picnic area and kms of walking trails.

We felt lonely. Normally this place is busy. Today I heard my voice echo. No fisherpersons, and the only picnickers were under the only three shade trees, that's it. Parking lot was near empty. My dog protested about 1/2 way through the walk. I mentioned I had water in the car and he picked up the pace right quick. :)

Is yours a Mittel Spitz Jeff?

Japanese Shiba Inu. That's Kimiko in my avatar. She's almost 15 years old, and getting quite decrepit. Ringo is only 2. He's from the same breeder here on the Island. Here's a pic:

Attachments

• DSC_0007.png
    DSC_0007.png
    515.2 KB · Views: 97