The Weather

Not sure, could probably be some kind of fungus. Weird that it's covering the gravel and asphalt though.... Curiouser and curiouser...

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_070617_066.jpg
    IMG_20201119_070617_066.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 83
as it is mandatory to swap to winter tyres in the winter.)
Because we are in the California belt of Canada, we have only certain roads where snowies are mandatory. This is Oct 1 to Mar 30. If you're caught without, the police will ticket you and turn you around. In Metro Vancouver they are not mandatory.
This is part of the reason:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.27.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.27.35 AM.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 65
But didn't your German ancesters go for a long ski vacation to Norway in 1940??!!

Ooops!:forbiddn:
Personally no. Nobody of my families ancestors was in Norway involved in WW2. I plan to do a holiday by car trip to the Nordkap for first time. Maybe after all the Covid thing has ended next year. But it shouldn't be too cold because of camping. Great country!

Last edited:
Don't mention the war ...
I am watching World War Two, a Youtube channel and I am stunned how much we don't know about the war, and how much we were supposed to "know" - especially who the good guys and the bad guys were.

Today, still above zero but the firmament and its nice light blue colour can be seen perfectly and finally the 30 mile wide luminescent sun disc is passing some 300 miles above us ... it can't be better :whacko:.